It's Time To Get Serious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: It's Time To Get Serious
(04-01-2015 06:13 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 03:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Excellent. Then I shall assume you won't be starting any more threads on the forum.

Excellent. Then I shall assume that when you want me to not start any more threads on the forum you'll do something more effective towards that end than clog the forum with YET ANOTHER quip.

What....

are....

you....

waiting....

for?

The funniest part is, you posted this long after I'd already done something about it.

Pathetic loser.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(04-01-2015 06:20 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Me:Quick question, what kind of music do you like? And what am I listening to right now?

God: no answer matches Quick Question What music do you like...

Me: so you don't know?

God: what does it matter?

So god is just a badly done implementation of Eliza?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-01-2015, 06:42 PM
(04-01-2015 06:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The funniest part is, you posted this long after I'd already done something about it.

More of the same empty juvenile pose strutting that dominates these pages.

Why not just make a simple, clear, honest decision about whether you want me here or not? Why not just make up your mind, and then act on your stay or go conclusion?

If you should decide to ban me, I promise I won't fight you in any way and will vanish forever never to be seen again. No returning via proxy and socks and all of that, promise. No complaining to the forum owner. No technical revenge, I NEVER do that anywhere for any reason. Nothing. None of that.

Just quietly vanish, gone, poof. You can delete my posts too if you want to make it as if I'd never posted, no problem.

So if you want me gone, you have the power to make it happen, and nothing at risk.

So if I'm not banned, that means you want me to stay here, but don't have the balls to say it out loud because you're terrified of the manic mob of moronic mad dogs your misguided "free speech" policies have attracted.

The solution I suggest is...

Put up, or...

Shut up.

Simple!
04-01-2015, 06:42 PM
(04-01-2015 06:32 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 06:20 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Me:Quick question, what kind of music do you like? And what am I listening to right now?

God: no answer matches Quick Question What music do you like...

Me: so you don't know?

God: what does it matter?

So god is just a badly done implementation of Eliza?

That seems like an accurate description.

[Image: notagain.gif]
04-01-2015, 06:45 PM
(04-01-2015 06:42 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 06:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The funniest part is, you posted this long after I'd already done something about it.

More of the same empty juvenile pose strutting that dominates these pages.

Why not just make a simple, clear, honest decision about whether you want me here or not? Why not just make up your mind, and then act on your stay or go conclusion?

If you should decide to ban me, I promise I won't fight you in any way and will vanish forever never to be seen again. No returning via proxy and socks and all of that, promise. No complaining to the forum owner. No technical revenge, I NEVER do that anywhere for any reason. Nothing. None of that.

Just quietly vanish, gone, poof. You can delete my posts too if you want to make it as if I'd never posted, no problem.

So if you want me gone, you have the power to make it happen, and nothing at risk.

So if I'm not banned, that means you want me to stay here, but don't have the balls to say it out loud because you're terrified of the manic mob of moronic mad dogs your misguided "free speech" policies have attracted.

The solution I suggest is...

Put up, or...

Shut up.

Simple!

So. What are you doing here, Bozo ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2015, 07:06 PM
(04-01-2015 11:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 11:14 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Sometimes it is hard to categorize the trolls lately. I don't know whether or not to take him to the woodshed because I can't decipher his perspective between all of the ravings and over medicated bloviations. Consider

Unsure

Rest your brain and go read some of Gordon's stuff. He gave up religion...again.

That was so 1:30. Now, I realize it's not that my religion has died; it's that God has completed it. I could write a 500 page book on Veridican theology, but it would just be excess words on a page. Veridicanism, the religion God gave to me, has only one sentence to its entire theology:

Believe in Jesus, then make your own religion from that.

There is absolutely nothing else I can say about Veridicanism. That is the entire philosophy of my religion. Nevertheless, I believe it 100%.

I think atheism is a part of the spiritual path. I think people have to become atheists in some way, or they never get to the truth. And I think that truth lies beyond atheism and theism, and that's a paradox, but I think it's true.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2015, 07:11 PM
And ... that's that.

Neva challenge da ban hammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
04-01-2015, 07:22 PM
(04-01-2015 07:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 11:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Rest your brain and go read some of Gordon's stuff. He gave up religion...again.

That was so 1:30. Now, I realize it's not that my religion has died; it's that God has completed it. I could write a 500 page book on Veridican theology, but it would just be excess words on a page. Veridicanism, the religion God gave to me, has only one sentence to its entire theology:

There is absolutely nothing else I can say about Veridicanism. That is the entire philosophy of my religion. Nevertheless, I believe it 100%.

I think atheism is a part of the spiritual path. I think people have to become atheists in some way, or they never get to the truth. And I think that truth lies beyond atheism and theism, and that's a paradox, but I think it's true.

Rapid cycling Gordon? There's medication for that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 07:37 PM
(04-01-2015 11:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Rest your brain and go read some of Gordon's stuff. He gave up religion...again.

That was so 1:30. Now, I realize it's not that my religion has died; it's that God has completed it.

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-01-2015, 07:46 PM

And what gives you the idea that anyone gives a shit? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post