It's a really, really good day!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 07:34 PM by Anjele.)
It's a really, really good day!!!!!
As for my old/current job...I simply don't care any more.

The job I interviewed for, that I really want, is mine, we just have to decide on a start date. One of the people there is in the hospital and the owner wants to wait till things calm down and he isn't having to pull double duty so that he can focus on training me. So probably the end of the month I can say goodbye to chaos and the job from hell. Thumbsup

And...
My older daughter and my son are giving me something very special...I can't have it for a couple weeks but that's okay.

I think his name is going to be Ziggy. Big Grin

[img][Image: puppy2_zpsafwajlpy.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: puppy3_zpsm0lzt3gp.jpg][/img]

I get to meet him Saturday - oops, I mean Sunday.

Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 29 users Like Anjele's post
09-02-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: It's a really, really good day!!!!!
I told you.

Also, that is one evil looking dog. "Your soul will be mine!"
Maybe you should call him Lucifer.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Oooooooooh congratulations. That's awesome. And what a cute little rodent (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-02-2016, 06:30 PM
(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The job I interviewed for, that I really want, is mine, we just have to decide on a start date. One of the people there is in the hospital and the owner wants to wait till things calm down and he isn't having to pull double duty so that he can focus on training me. So probably the end of the month I can say goodbye to chaos and the job from hell. Thumbsup

There are advantages to having skilz setz and shit. Thumbsup

(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And...
My older daughter and my son are giving me something very special...I can't have it for a couple weeks but that's okay.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Congrats all around. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-02-2016, 06:33 PM
(09-02-2016 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The job I interviewed for, that I really want, is mine, we just have to decide on a start date. One of the people there is in the hospital and the owner wants to wait till things calm down and he isn't having to pull double duty so that he can focus on training me. So probably the end of the month I can say goodbye to chaos and the job from hell. Thumbsup

There are advantages to having skilz setz and shit. Thumbsup

(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And...

Ziggy just seems appropriate...my baby boy Chopper is Stardust...Ziggy is going to come to mend my heart.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
09-02-2016, 06:33 PM
(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As for my old/current job...I simply don't care any more.

The job I interviewed for, that I really want, is mine, we just have to decide on a start date. One of the people there is in the hospital and the owner wants to wait till things calm down and he isn't having to pull double duty so that he can focus on training me. So probably the end of the month I can say goodbye to chaos and the job from hell. Thumbsup

And...

I get to meet him Saturday.

Anjele!

[Image: 2910596647_47810_xlarge.jpeg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Happy for you!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
(09-02-2016 06:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As for my old/current job...I simply don't care any more.

And...

Too cute for words!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-02-2016, 07:02 PM

And...

Clap Yay! Congrats. And what a cute little guy. Smile

[Image: tumblr_mhynaja22y1ql0yg1o1_500.gif#FIREW...%20499x499]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post