It's a really, really good day!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: It's a really, really good day!!!!!
Hmm, that puppy looks like he is going to be a rascal, when he grows up. Hide the slippers!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Jesus Christ that thing looks evil...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
14-02-2016, 07:36 PM
(14-02-2016 07:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hmm, that puppy looks like he is going to be a rascal, when he grows up. Hide the slippers!

I think he is going to be a nice mix of mellow like Chopper was and a little more lively like my female. Can't wait to get him home. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-02-2016, 08:32 PM
(14-02-2016 07:31 PM)Sam Wrote:  Jesus Christ that thing looks evil...

That's just the unfocused, barely opened puppy eyes. He'll still be a hellion, though. My MIL brought home an English Spaniel. That shit ate so many stuffed animals, it finally killed him. Oh, and he LOVED to howl. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-02-2016, 08:41 PM
(14-02-2016 08:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 07:31 PM)Sam Wrote:  Jesus Christ that thing looks evil...

That's just the unfocused, barely opened puppy eyes. He'll still be a hellion, though. My MIL brought home an English Spaniel. That shit ate so many stuffed animals, it finally killed him. Oh, and he LOVED to howl. Facepalm

Yes, he is very young. He will soon have eyes that will melt your heart, just like Chopper did. One of my favorite pictures of Chop is one where you can see my reflection in his eyes. Sometimes we just gazed into each other's eyes...we loved each other so much.

Chopper was never a chewer...except for toilet paper tubes which he would sneak out of the bathroom trash and shred all over the living room rug. He was never destructive of anything else.

He did like to bark...at thunder, trash trucks, the cat...often without even lifting his head. He also growled at the cat but it sounded more like he was purring...ferocious I tell ya!

My female was a little more of a terror when she was pup and did chew on a few things. Now she just wants a new Nylabone now and then. She keeps a stash (often up to five) on the chair she shares with my husband. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Very cute. He looks so adorable. Smile

I have one that has a similar face. This is Sadie. Beagle/King Charles mix. She's a sweetie.

[Image: 94IbcrS.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
14-02-2016, 09:40 PM
(14-02-2016 09:06 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Very cute. He looks so adorable. Smile

I have one that has a similar face. This is Sadie. Beagle/King Charles mix. She's a sweetie.

Umm, that one looks like I do when I'm ready to rip somebody's throat out- "Eye of the Tiger", right there. Maybe it's just the light.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-02-2016, 09:49 PM
(14-02-2016 09:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 09:06 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Very cute. He looks so adorable. Smile

Umm, that one looks like I do when I'm ready to rip somebody's throat out- "Eye of the Tiger", right there. Maybe it's just the light.

That's just her mask. She's totally Miss Timid. She cries if I don't pet her first. lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
15-02-2016, 03:23 AM
Hug
Clap

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user