It's been 2 years.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 07:18 AM
It's been 2 years.
So I just realized I've been here for just a little over 2 years. It doesn't seem like it.
Remember when you were a kid a 2 years took a real long time? Well what the fuck happened? Time just wizzes by!
I'd like my next 40 years to take as long as the last but I fear it will come tomorrow.... Being that the last 2 years took about an hour.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
08-12-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: It's been 2 years.
(08-12-2014 07:18 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  So I just realized I've been here for just a little over 2 years. It doesn't seem like it.
Remember when you were a kid a 2 years took a real long time? Well what the fuck happened? Time just wizzes by!
I'd like my next 40 years to take as long as the last but I fear it will come tomorrow.... Being that the last 2 years took about an hour.

I'm right behind you DD except for me these two years seemed like a lifetime, interesting on the different take.

Congrats.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Two years ... some relationships don't even endure that long. That's commitment. Thumbsup

Clap Congrats! Clap

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Congrats Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume