It's been five years of kicking cancer's ass.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: It's been five years of kicking cancer's ass.
It's way past time that I can edit the title of this thread...today makes six years. I don't care too much about birthdays any more but this is a day I won't soon forget.

Thanks for all the support, love you all...well, most of you anyway. Tongue

[Image: 146-200_L.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
26-10-2015, 04:50 PM
(26-10-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's way past time that I can edit the title of this thread...today makes six years. I don't care too much about birthdays any more but this is a day I won't soon forget.

YAY!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
26-10-2015, 04:57 PM
(26-10-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's way past time that I can edit the title of this thread...today makes six years. I don't care too much about birthdays any more but this is a day I won't soon forget.

I’m so happy for you Anjie, really. My mom has been kicking its ass for 20+ years!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Some people seem to think that the world ended in 1957 - with the advent of rock and roll -- a loosening of morals - the downfall of civilization.... Sex, drugs, rock and roll -- the world's going to hell in a handbasket...........................................

To these people I say --- kindly go fuck yourself.

We're in the beginning of a golden age -- where we kill the dragons of disease and affliction -- that formerly fell all they touched.

My sister -- a xtian believer -- who's had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma -- AND breast cancer ----- was made whole, not by prayer -- not by some supernatural interloper -- but by man's knowledge - science and sheer force of will............... She, like you are the true examples of what we can do, what we can be ---- no invisible avenger needed..........................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-10-2015, 05:19 PM
(26-10-2015 05:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Some people seem to think that the world ended in 1957 - with the advent of rock and roll -- a loosening of morals - the downfall of civilization.... Sex, drugs, rock and roll -- the world's going to hell in a handbasket...........................................

To these people I say --- kindly go fuck yourself.

We're in the beginning of a golden age -- where we kill the dragons of disease and affliction -- that formerly fell all they touched.

My sister -- a xtian believer -- who's had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma -- AND breast cancer ----- was made whole, not by prayer -- not by some supernatural interloper -- but by man's knowledge - science and sheer force of will............... She, like you are the true examples of what we can do, what we can be ---- no invisible avenger needed..........................

Thanks - oh, and 1957 is when my world started. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Let's be honest, cancer did not stand a chance.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Congrats Anj! HeartBig Grin

[Image: BigHug_zpshaex0k7t.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Quote:We're in the beginning of a golden age -- where we kill the dragons of disease and affliction -- that formerly fell all they touched.

Well, except for the antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria and the drug companies trying to get rich by sucking people dry.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
26-10-2015, 05:57 PM
(26-10-2015 05:51 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:We're in the beginning of a golden age -- where we kill the dragons of disease and affliction -- that formerly fell all they touched.

Well, except for the antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria and the drug companies trying to get rich by sucking people dry.

Thumbsup Always a little ray of sunshine, aren't you Min? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-10-2015, 07:43 PM
A big six-tuple YOOHOO!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post