It's better to burn out than fade away.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: It's better to burn out than fade away.
(13-08-2014 07:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am on new meds that are combating the headaches and the depression/anxiety that is brought on by the meds/pain.

I do not regret my decision to step down/leave (as I will be back on a limited basis); however, I do regret the way I did it.

I'm hoping all of you can forgive me.

Depression is a helluva thing that can make you do irrational things and convince you that they are completely rational; especially when you are under the weight of a heavy attack.

Apology appreciated. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-08-2014, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 05:31 PM by TheGulegon.)
Welcome back, Mr Nevercomingback! Wink
Consider
Shouldn't his name shine like sunlight, or something, now?

[Image: god+light.jpg]

Tongue Banana_zorro

[edit] Glad ya back, Kingsy Shy

Find all posts by this user
14-08-2014, 08:18 AM
(13-08-2014 03:04 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Awesome!!! So happy you're back. It looks like you're doing a smidge better too, which is great news. I know what you mean about having a hard time asking for help, I am very much like that too. It's good to be helped once in awhile, people like to help. It's good to eat the humble pie every once in awhile. Smile Hoping for less pain and troubles in your near future. Hug

Thanks... and I know, I know.

Just hard for me to do that. I always been self sufficient and letting go of that when I got my other half (QC) has be especially hard.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Yabut... who are you?

I for one, would like to say that you weren't missed and the forum is much better off with only Aurora at the helm.

Drinking Beverage

14-08-2014, 08:34 AM
(14-08-2014 08:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut... who are you?

I for one, would like to say that you weren't missed and the forum is much better off with only Aurora at the helm.

Drinking Beverage

I would tend to agree.

If anything, we can avoid the "theist admin" BS that was brought up from time to time. I also noticed one of my most outspoken antagonist has returned. Not that I've noticed him since my reincarnation, though...

14-08-2014, 08:38 AM
(14-08-2014 08:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut... who are you?

Drinking Beverage

I would tend to agree.

If anything, we can avoid the "theist admin" BS that was brought up from time to time. I also noticed one of my most outspoken antagonist has returned. Not that I've noticed him since my reincarnation, though...

That's probably because he and everyone else has realised that your theism is obviously due to your brain disorder / chemical imbalance and it's not your fault.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-08-2014, 08:49 AM
(14-08-2014 08:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I would tend to agree.

That's probably because he and everyone else has realised that your theism is obviously due to your brain disorder / chemical imbalance and it's not your fault.

Dangit... it's not a brain disorder.

It's a diagnosed headache disorder that has multiple facets surrounding it.

Much to my chagrin my brain is working perfectly ( I say that because I wanted my last CT to show some sort of problem so the doctors and I could formulate some sort of counter attack).

14-08-2014, 08:51 AM
(13-08-2014 07:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am on new meds that are combating the headaches and the depression/anxiety that is brought on by the meds/pain.

I do not regret my decision to step down/leave (as I will be back on a limited basis); however, I do regret the way I did it.

I'm hoping all of you can forgive me.

Depression is a helluva thing that can make you do irrational things and convince you that they are completely rational; especially when you are under the weight of a heavy attack.

I can relate with the wild swings of depression. Welcome back you crazy fucker! We missed ya. Thumbsup

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
14-08-2014, 08:53 AM
(14-08-2014 08:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
Much to my chagrin my brain is working perfectly

Would you like a second opinion?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
14-08-2014, 09:05 AM
(14-08-2014 08:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 08:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
Much to my chagrin my brain is working perfectly

Would you like a second opinion?

Drinking Beverage

Only if you're a doctor.