It's coming, and it starts at Walmart!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 11:01 AM
It's coming, and it starts at Walmart!
Plumbing is code for underground tunnels, and most if not all Walmarts are next to or on railroad tracks.

Of course that explains what happened here, and all good christian people need to prepare...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
20-04-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: It's coming, and it starts at Walmart!
More likely Walmart is trying to illegally break up an attempt to unionize labor.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Ahh, I read this news story. I can't help but feel...not sorry at all for these (former) employees.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
20-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Uhhh...

Ya don't think it MIGHT BE because the land of fruits and nuts mandated minimum wage at an exorbitantly high level??????

I say good for WallyWorld....

Nobody should be paid more than they're worth - just because it makes everybody feel good.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-04-2015, 02:15 PM
(20-04-2015 02:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Uhhh...

Ya don't think it MIGHT BE because the land of fruits and nuts mandated minimum wage at an exorbitantly high level??????

Nobody should be paid more than they're worth - just because it makes everybody feel good.....

You are talking about the real story. The one I posted is about some crazy christian folk claiming the closed Walmarts are going to be used as military bases, plumbing work is a code word for underground tunnels and somehow it has to do with the second coming. Probably Jesus will be needing the railroad tracks...

This is the conspiracy section

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
20-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Ah yea, I was referring to the real story too. My current computer can't see whatever was in the OP (prob with this computer, not with the OP).

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
20-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Its not just christians. From what amusing things I have read its to do with the shemitah/jubilee date in september.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
20-04-2015, 02:29 PM
(20-04-2015 02:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 02:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Uhhh...

You are talking about the real story. The one I posted is about some crazy christian folk claiming the closed Walmarts are going to be used as military bases, plumbing work is a code word for underground tunnels and somehow it has to do with the second coming. Probably Jesus will be needing the railroad tracks...

This is the conspiracy section
Ahhhh

OK....

Sorry.... Hate to be the spoiler for a perfectly good whack-a-doodle conspiracy theory......

Funny how the devout can make something fairly innocent look like the end of the world, eh????

Years back - there was a big hoorah among the Militia/conspiracy crowd that FEMA was going to round up Christians, put them in rail cars - and incinerate them in huge ovens down in Ohio.....

Those ovens DO exist.... Really....

They're used for curing paint on train cars......

go figure..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-04-2015, 05:41 PM
This thing is circulating on facebook and the remarks are hilarious. What is sad though, is that some elderly ladies there are all upset because this is happening and no one is telling the world about it. So nobody is getting ready for the big event and we are all going to die as sinners... and it's all Walmart's fault.

20-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Meh.
This priest says Obama is the anti-Christ.

Jebus. The end-times are upon us. This time for sure. No really. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post