It's hard not to want to commit suicide.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2017, 04:55 AM
RE: It's hard not to want to commit suicide.
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It's safe to vent here, which may help some, but we can't give the kind of help you may need. Please call a suicide hotline or a sympathetic family member or go to the Emergency Room now, if that's at all possible.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
07-08-2017, 06:30 AM
I mean if you hate life, yourself, everything, and everybody so much, what are the reasons? Maybe venting the reasons will help more than just stating that you want to die.
See most people here don't do pity. Instead they try to actually help but you are not really giving us much to work with right now.
Try talking a bit. Also if you tell me what country you are from, I am happy to find you some free resources there.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 4 users Like Leerob's post
07-08-2017, 07:55 AM
I don't have much to offer you. I'm sorry about that. I would recommend talking to a professional, without question. In these situations I often don't interject for fear of saying the wrong thing, or not understanding where you're coming from. This seems pretty serious though, and like you need some company, so I'll do my best to help. Currently, I'm curious, Is there a specific way you were hoping life would be that it is not? That is to say, when you wake up in the morning, how do you wish your life looked? If you can give yourself an idea of that, it might be good to actively try to bring those things into your life.

You already mentioned a girlfriend and your virginity, for instance.

Best of luck. Hug

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
07-08-2017, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 10:51 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
Hey Lackluster,

Please try calling the suicide prevention hotline below (if you are in the U.S.). They will be able to speak with you and possibly steer you to resources in your area.

1-800-273-8255

If you are outside the US there maybe similar services that you look into.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
07-08-2017, 12:30 PM
There's no real point in talking about it. I can't convey my problems or thoughts where they would be understandable. No one here could have the opportunity to truly grasp the uniqueness of my situation, and the best they could offer in return are empty, meaning-free platitudes. I don't even know where to start in describing my life and my problems. It's all very complicated and complex. The only thing I can say is that there's no one else like me in the world.
07-08-2017, 12:44 PM
(07-08-2017 12:30 PM)Lackluster Wrote:  There's no real point in talking about it. I can't convey my problems or thoughts where they would be understandable. No one here could have the opportunity to truly grasp the uniqueness of my situation, and the best they could offer in return are empty, meaning-free platitudes. I don't even know where to start in describing my life and my problems. It's all very complicated and complex. The only thing I can say is that there's no one else like me in the world.

You assume we will be the same as the people you know in real life.

Maybe not so. We are sceptics, we don't accept arguments that can't be proven, and we are not afraid to say it when we don't know something. Most platitudes are people meaning well but not knowing what to say because they don't know something.

Maybe start with what happens when you wake up and take us with you through the day?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-08-2017, 12:51 PM
(07-08-2017 12:30 PM)Lackluster Wrote:  There's no real point in talking about it. I can't convey my problems or thoughts where they would be understandable. No one here could have the opportunity to truly grasp the uniqueness of my situation, and the best they could offer in return are empty, meaning-free platitudes. I don't even know where to start in describing my life and my problems. It's all very complicated and complex. The only thing I can say is that there's no one else like me in the world.

I fully expect that it's complex. That's why I really do think that you should contact a professional and talk to them face to face - they have the appropriate training to help you. What have you got to lose? If talking to us will help at all then do so. If not... again, what have you got to lose?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Cool so you don't want any help after being offered it by several people here.
In that case, I am hoping that you will find professional help or some other outlet.
Cheers.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
07-08-2017, 01:08 PM
I'm an ugly, undesirable, awkward, loser with body deformities and extreme personality problems. I have no friends, and I can never seem to make any. The same is true (or worse) for women. Women want absolutely nothing to do with me, and never have. I'm 26 and a virgin, and have never had a grilfriend (or even had anything to do with women). I've tried so many times to get friends and meet women but it has always turned out to be a grotesque waste of time and energy. It's impossible for me to have any of that. The dating and relationship world is closed off to me. It's like an alternate plane of existence that everyone else can tap into, but it is closed off to me. I see other guys getting women all the time, and women flirting with them, etc. Women don't even acknowledge my existence (I mean they LITERALLY don't). And if they do they're undoubtedly thinking "what an ugly piece of shit". I just can't handle life anymore. I can't function in this world. I have too many problems, and I don't like life enough to try to fix them. I'm done!

I really don't want to go into more detail than that. It was a mental strain just to get that much out. I can't describe my problems because only I really understand them, and I can't explain them.
07-08-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm also very stupid. I failed college twice, and my entire history in school was an utter failure. I have trouble retaining information, and my head always seems to be up my ass. I never make smart decisions, and I seem to forget everything. My brain is faulty and does not work very well.
Thread Closed