It's his responsibility

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2012, 04:09 AM
It's his responsibility
Okay I didn't really know where to put this so I will shove it here.

I am sick to death of hearing "HE" got her pregnant. Or She got pregnant because of that guy. Or my favorite, if you wouldn't make her your wife then don't make her a mother.

Did it never occur to people that it takes two people to tango?
Did it ever occur to people that if someone doesn't have protection that oh I don't know, DON'T HAVE SEX!
And last time I checked the legal definition of sex requires that there is mutual agreement, aka both parties have to agree.

So does that not then leave 50% of the responsibility on the female to ensure that no glove, no love?

Now I'm not saying that no responsibility is on the guy, I'm just saying that far far too much responsibility is placed on the guy. If sex is a mutual 50/50 thing then the responsibility should be distributed accordingly.

I think people just don't like to think of teenage girls as people who have sex, but if all the guys are getting some action.. that's only 50% of the story ya know.

Thoughts?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
04-06-2012, 05:55 AM
RE: It's his responsibility
Just thinking... what's the back story that triggered your OP?
Do you have something to tell us?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Yeah, this seems like a rant from a personal pet peve you have experienced.

Although I agree with the sentiment.
04-06-2012, 06:31 AM
It's god's will. Don't question his plans, you'll never understand. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-06-2012, 06:33 AM
(04-06-2012 06:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's god's will. Don't question his plans, you'll never understand. Confused

And whatever ya do, stop screwing up the plan with yer damn prayers. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Did YOU get a girl pregnant Earmuffs? Didn't YOU wear protection?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Lmao, NOOOO, I should have proof read my thread I can see how you came to that.
You have to have sex to get someone pregnant so I can promise you there is not a little earmuffs growing in someones belly right now.

Just some people I know (went to school with) got knocked up the other day and it's just an observation from people's reactions.
It's the same reaction every time. "what a creep why would he do that to her!?"

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes it is a 50/50 relationship making a child.

Its easy for me being a man........ I suppose to some degree I can afford to be "irresponsible" if I so choose (seeing as im not the one who will be carrying the baby for 9 months plus giving birth to it)

If I was a woman though...... WOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo I would be double carefull Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Know how I spawned? I wuz living inna van with my so, on my back, dead asleep. Wake up to find out that part of me wasn't doing any sleeping when the so squealed to completion. There's a twenty one year echoing on the twenty sixth. Tongue

What I'm saying, is evolution gonna happen; and who can say about taking responsibility for preventing evolution from happening?

Or if that don't satisfy your need for a public service announcement: my Gwynnies. Keeping miles between your so and yourself, that should keep the population down. (As I'm laughing, picturing my Gwynnies trying to explain that one to Chris. Big Grin )

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Why would you EVER rely on another person to do the right thing?

Action = consequence

No matter whether female or male just protect yourself against others stupidity!!!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post