It's his responsibility

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2012, 04:29 AM
RE: It's his responsibility
Ok it must be a Kiwi thing, nevermind, carry on about your business.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Yup, maybe it's a Kiwi thing but unless things have changed dramatically since I left blighty, English, Welsh and Irish (I can't speak for the Jocks) culture certainly would blame the girl.
See "She Sparkled" by Philhellenes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8EDjDWAU...plpp_video

05-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Both have a duty to take care of that. Sometimes it happens even with protection but at least you did what you could.
"why would you do that to her" only works in case of rape, my opinion. Apart from rape she can take care of it as well as he can.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2012, 05:48 AM
So you people never had a bitch girlfriend who wanted to keep you by getting pregnant? No girlfriend ever told you she is on a pill, but she just stopped using pills, for her own evil agenda? Then you are as lucky as I am, but not as lucky as some people I know. Not just one case, this, or something similar was done to a few man that didn't want to get married, yet the girlfriend didn't want to let him go. These marriages lasted for a few years tops and now they are all divorced with kids.

If you have a girlfriend that is on a pill for a year or two and then she stopps taking it without telling you, then it is her fault 100%, because that was deliberate. And if your girlfriend is on a pill and you are together for a few years, you kinda trust her on this, there really is no need to use plastic and pills together.

On the other hand, I know a few man that never use condoms, they tend to pull out. Since they've been doing it for about 10 years now, I'd say they are pretty good at it and if they want to be idiots, it's pretty easy for them to get someone pregnant. In that case it would be 100% man's fault.

So it is 50/50 usually, but there are cases where one side or the other can be fucktarded and then the balance shifts a bit around.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson