"It's just how I was raised."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: "It's just how I was raised."
(03-10-2013 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would like you to fuck off and leave the forum...but that won't happen because you think you have something worthwhile to say here.

Still not impressive.

Well I'm not going to fuck off and leave the forum just because you get a little butthurt.

So what would you like me to do when you behave like an immature little school yard twat? Forgive you or trade barbs with you. It is a simple question that even a moron like you should be able to answer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Do whatever you want Blowme...keep on with the things that make you feel like a big man...it's still not impressive.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-10-2013, 09:37 PM
(03-10-2013 03:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Reputation isn't some score in a contest you dumbass. Its a reflection of how much the home team likes you. The home team likes you better than me, I'll grant you that.

Then explain this.

kingschosen: 132 Laughat

P.S. By all means, others feel free to point this out to him as he's inured himself to my 'dickhead' criticism... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Hi Heywood as op I do not appreciate your rudeness on my thread. Please leave. Thank you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
03-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Don't worry about Heywood, thats just how he was raised.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
04-10-2013, 01:20 AM
(03-10-2013 10:36 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Hi Heywood as op I do not appreciate your rudeness on my thread. Please leave. Thank you.

BrokenQuill92, your neg rep of me is the only one that I think is actually justified. I have been an ass in this thread, but that's only because others here are rude and insulting to me. I used to just forgive them and move on but they didn't like that so I figured they might like it if I played the same way they do. Its seems I can't win. They get insulted if I forgive them, they get insulted if I return insults.

You know what would make this forum really great? It would be if you and everyone did what you just did but did it consistently. If you see one instance of someone being rude and insulting, neg rep them no matter who they are and whether or not you like them. Be specific in your neg rep comment. Like "-1 for calling Angele Anjelly". Don't just say, "He was rude" or "She is an arrogant bitch".
04-10-2013, 01:33 AM
(03-10-2013 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do whatever you want Blowme...keep on with the things that make you feel like a big man...it's still not impressive.

Okay Anjelly, I will just table it now and make my decision the next time you decide behave like herpes infected cunt. That now being said. If your willing to be civil to me(that means no more being rude or insulting or calling me "blowjob"), then I will be civil to you.
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
^^ You make a bunch of insults ("herpes infected cunt" etc.) and demand respect in the next breath ?

You're a jackass dude, get over yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-10-2013, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 02:32 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(04-10-2013 01:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ You make a bunch of insults ("herpes infected cunt" etc.) and demand respect in the next breath ?

You're a jackass dude, get over yourself.

You're an idiot Morondog, I wasn't demanding anything. I was just stating the conditions in which I would be civil. I'm okay with being an asshole amoung assholes and certainly don't need the respect of a group of assholes.

Be civil to me and I will be civil to you. That's been by modus operandi since I started posting here. I even tried just being civil when you guys were being asses but that didn't work.
04-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Heywood - i find it rather ironic that you have chosen a vulgar phonetic handle, then act incredulous and insulted when someone calls you blowjob?

Your fake indignation as an excuse for pathetic retaliation disingenuous at worst and childish at best. Seriously. Grow up. Save the self righteous rhetoric for when its actually warranted.

Everyone, please stop teasing blowme by playing on his handle. He is clearly very very sensitive about his penis.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post