"It's just how I was raised."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: "It's just how I was raised."
(04-10-2013 05:02 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  playing on his handle

Tee hee Laughat Izzat what they call it these days ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 03:11 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(04-10-2013 05:02 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Heywood - i find it rather ironic that you have chosen a vulgar phonetic handle, then act incredulous and insulted when someone calls you blowjob?

Your fake indignation as an excuse for pathetic retaliation disingenuous at worst and childish at best. Seriously. Grow up. Save the self righteous rhetoric for when its actually warranted.

Everyone, please stop teasing blowme by playing on his handle. He is clearly very very sensitive about his penis.

Cathym its fairly obvious that I choose my handle because I thought it was funny and thought others would think it funny too. It should be equally obvious that my issue with "blowjob" is that it was invented as a means of derision.

Last, what is most obvious is that you are obviously much more sensitive about your malformed breast than I have even been about my penis. Was it really that freakish that you had too go out and get a boob job over it?

Cathyder, the above is exactly what I am talking about it. You start calling me names, You start trying to insult my sensitivities, then I will just call you names back, and try to insult your sensitivities. It doesn't have to be this way. We can be civil to each other, but I see no need to be civil to you if you aren't going to be civil to me.
04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
(03-10-2013 11:31 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Don't worry about Heywood, thats just how he was raised.

My parents raised me to forgive insults and forget them but it was you guys who reminded be that being a dick to other dicks has a certain satisfaction too.
04-10-2013, 04:22 PM
My boob job was so I could take my a cup and b cup boobs and turn then into fantastic D cups. But relevance? I didn't choose my handle to be "perfect D" or "silicone sister"

I disclosed that to my point for Philo as needing to make a disclosure beforehand of all my life experiences in order to bring then up in conversation....

So what the hell is your fucking point? I'm not sensitive about it at all. Yeah. I got fake boobs. So while your wife's flapjacks are hanging to her navel, mine will still be that of a 18 year old :-) ooohhhh jealous?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
04-10-2013, 04:36 PM
(04-10-2013 04:22 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  My boob job was so I could take my a cup and b cup boobs and turn then into fantastic D cups. But relevance?

Relevance? You accuse me of being sensitive about a body part without any evidence, but it was you who were so sensitive about your body parts you had to have work done to correct those frakenboobs. Makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

There was nothing wrong with your boobs, you just need the job done cause your personality combined with the rest of your looks wasn't sufficient to attract a mate....right?
04-10-2013, 05:05 PM
You are sensitive about a body part because a play on your handle "blowjob" bothered you, imbecile!

No need to be jealous of the best boobs SCIENCE could buy :-)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Frankenboobs...nice one Blowme.

I have some myself. Breast cancer made it so that my real ones had to be ripped off. Since I don't have enough body fat to build a new set, I had to go with gel implants...guess that could be where Anjelly comes from...you are such a witty guy. Now, we will watch while you sink to the depths we know you can...some cancer jokes would be fun.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
04-10-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 05:54 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(04-10-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You are sensitive about a body part because a play on your handle "blowjob" bothered you, imbecile!

No need to be jealous of the best boobs SCIENCE could buy :-)

I forgive you for calling me an imbecile.

Just because "blowjob" bothers me, doesn't mean I am sensitive about a body part. What it means is I get bothered(just a little) when people ridicule me.
04-10-2013, 05:53 PM
(04-10-2013 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Frankenboobs...nice one Blowme.

I have some myself. Breast cancer made it so that my real ones had to be ripped off. Since I don't have enough body fat to build a new set, I had to go with gel implants...guess that could be where Anjelly comes from...you are such a witty guy. Now, we will watch while you sink to the depths we know you can...some cancer jokes would be fun.

I forgot all about your cancer Anjele. Me calling you Anjelly had nothing to do with that. It was me just ridiculing you by making fun of your name and that's all. I was thinking about the jelly donuts you love and not your implants when I made it up.
04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
That's because, at the heart of it, blowjob, you are a dick.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post