"It's just how I was raised."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: "It's just how I was raised."
(04-10-2013 06:10 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  That's because, at the heart of it, blowjob, you are a dick.

Cathym, I forgive you for calling me a dick. Lets move on and be civil to each other now....okay?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 06:15 PM
I am not sensitive about my boobs. I wanted my boobs to look fantastic, so I bought some. I find no issue with this and i am not ashamed. Call me frankenboob if you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm not ashamed. but I don't make reference to my "better than your wife's hooters" in my screen name....although now that I think about it - I might change it.

I bought them because I wanted to even out my perfect body and have nice tits to go with my adorable face.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
04-10-2013, 06:19 PM
I don't care if you forgive me or not. I care that you use the word "cunt" to descibe a person whom you don't know...just because she made a humorous play on your handle. Ya know, knda when your type accuses a woman of "asking for" unwanted sexual objectification just because she dresses a certain way. So...like you have said in the past...you were asking for it.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
04-10-2013, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 06:35 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(04-10-2013 06:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I am not sensitive about my boobs. I wanted my boobs to look fantastic, so I bought some. I find no issue with this and i am not ashamed. Call me frankenboob if you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm not ashamed. but I don't make reference to my "better than your wife's hooters" in my screen name....although now that I think about it - I might change it.

I bought them because I wanted to even out my perfect body and have nice tits to go with my adorable face.

I'm not going to call you frankenboob any more Cathym. With you I think it is time to move on to civility. That doesn't mean I won't say you said something stupid if I think you said something stupid(like in the other thread). I won't ridicule you(just your positions) and I will just forgive any insults you level at me.
04-10-2013, 06:34 PM
(04-10-2013 06:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I don't care if you forgive me or not. I care that you use the word "cunt" to descibe a person whom you don't know...just because she made a humorous play on your handle. Ya know, knda when your type accuses a woman of "asking for" unwanted sexual objectification just because she dresses a certain way. So...like you have said in the past...you were asking for it.

Anjele has been insulting me for a long time on this forum and I always let it go until that time I got sick of it and decided to let her have it. I will ridicule peoples positions but I generally don't start insulting them until they show a pattern of insulting me. If she is civil to me, I will be civil to her.
04-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Poor Snookums. It's little feelings got hurt.

Civil yourself in the ass Blowme.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-10-2013, 06:59 PM
(04-10-2013 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Poor Snookums. It's little feelings got hurt.

Anjelly, why did you bother with a boob job after cancer? Without nipples boobs have no point.
04-10-2013, 07:31 PM
(04-10-2013 06:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Poor Snookums. It's little feelings got hurt.

Anjelly, why did you bother with a boob job after cancer? Without nipples boobs have no point.

Haha. They don't typically remove the nipples. They remove the breast tissue under it. Nice try but now you just sound dumb.

As a side note, heywood, I was making a point that you were the only one that reverted to schoolyard and childlike tactics when you called her "fat" and took it a level further by using the word "cunt" uncalled for and if you truly were mature, you would have risen above the bullshit. But you took the low road instead....tisk tisk.
04-10-2013, 08:56 PM
A few pages ago there was a comment I found rather interesting. It said (essentially) that while discrimination was bigotry, the intolerance of those who persecute homosexual ppl was also bigotry. I find the argument interesting.

You have the right to BELIEVE whatever you wish. You have the right to believe that the earth is the center of the universe, or that you should sacrifice a virgin on the full moon to appease the ancients. And we'll all smile and nod our heads. But if you actually attempt to sacrifice a virgin to the ancients we don't tolerate that. You can BELIEVE what you want, but the second you try to hurt someone that tolerance ends.

This is the problem with the argument that discrimination is a valid position. I can tolerate those who believe homosexuality is wrong. I can't tolerate those who go out of their way to harass those gay people. And the argument "well that's just how I was brought up" is not a valid excuse for causing suffering to another living being.
04-10-2013, 09:33 PM
(04-10-2013 06:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

You are really the clever one with the word play aren't you? You are too stupid with regard to this topic to ever understand the real reason so I give you this one...I just hated the thought that all those nice, expensive bras I have would go to waste.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy