It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head
The Hebrews had many gods they worshiped. Judah had Yaweh, The norther tribes, or the House of Israel worshiped YHVH or as the Karites say ah-Ha-ya.

Many gods belonged to that era...lesser deities that formed the council of the 72 in the court of Ancient of Days (the most high) or so was the thought. Titans anyone??

If we read with criticalty OT passages of god giving laws and instructions to men, we can see 2 very different sources...or gods. One was anger and hate and required you to kiss his ass daily while slaughtering innocent humans nd animals just so he could smell the BBQ. He would give laws that even he didn't keep..and try as they might..the people could never please this fickle tyrant for very long.

The other voice was quiet and still and never asked for sacrifice...he was not of blood lust. And was only benevolent toward man and nurtured him.

There were many more thru-out their history it's claimed,..yet these two are the most commonly known(in ancient Israel). And then we haven't even included those of Mythology.
There were also 2 temples.....1 in the Southron Kingdom (juda) and 1 in the Northron Kingdom(israel)

To the Priestly ruling political class...either Aaron or Levi, the good and righteous god was the one they served and the other and all others were evil...Think devils. Today,...christians and jews are the satan according to Islam. Islam is pure evil to christians....and to the jews all of us are goyim or animated beasts.

Is there evil in this world? Absolutely!
Is it one man or being ? I don't think so!
Want to see evil,..want to see the devil or satan? Go look in the mirror! Each of us are capable of doing good or doing wrong and we make those choices by whats in our heart and our minds at that moment. We do not have a little angel r devil sitting on our shoulders telling us what to do.....and if we do....then they look just like us.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes John Silver's post
31-12-2015, 07:30 AM
(31-12-2015 07:24 AM)John Silver Wrote:  To the Priestly ruling political class...either Aaron or Levi, the good and righteous god was the one they served and the other and all others were evil...Think devils. Today,...christians and jews are the satan according to Islam. Islam is pure evil to christians....and to the jews all of us are goyim or animated beasts.

Are you confusing goyim with golem? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2015, 07:50 AM
But I mean, really, what does Satan even do in the book?

He tells the truth to a pair of naked thought slaves in Eden.

He tries to talk his friend out of a unnecessary suicide.

At his worst, he's indirectly responsible for the death of 12 people because of a party bet he made with God, and it was God who green-lit the project.

Satan doesn't come anywhere close to his boss on the scale of cosmic douche-baggery. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2015, 08:01 AM
(31-12-2015 07:00 AM)Thewonderer Wrote:  Good cop bad cop.

But which is which? Tongue

[Image: c2786fcd65343b59e1b93f8da971f2f0.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
31-12-2015, 08:06 AM
(31-12-2015 07:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But I mean, really, what does Satan even do in the book?

He tells the truth to a pair of naked thought slaves in Eden.

He tries to talk his friend out of a unnecessary suicide.

At his worst, he's indirectly responsible for the death of 12 people because of a party bet he made with God, and it was God who green-lit the project.

Satan doesn't come anywhere close to his boss on the scale of cosmic douche-baggery. Drinking Beverage

True....he even isn't called satan in the OT. The bad guy there is lucifer and he does not seem to add up to what we have been led to believe..evil wise that is
31-12-2015, 08:15 AM
(31-12-2015 07:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 07:24 AM)John Silver Wrote:  To the Priestly ruling political class...either Aaron or Levi, the good and righteous god was the one they served and the other and all others were evil...Think devils. Today,...christians and jews are the satan according to Islam. Islam is pure evil to christians....and to the jews all of us are goyim or animated beasts.

Are you confusing goyim with golem? Consider

Actually it can be either.

golem is a mindless beast..in its simplistic meaning
goyim .. in its original meant nation or people...... in it's modern usage among Sephardic and Hasidic is nearly identical and interchangeable with golem

I should have been more clear in my post about that and instead said... ..."and all the rest of us are goyim and or golem"

Thanx for catching that for me Smile
31-12-2015, 08:31 AM
(31-12-2015 08:06 AM)John Silver Wrote:  True....he even isn't called satan in the OT. The bad guy there is lucifer and he does not seem to add up to what we have been led to believe..evil wise that is

The popular conception of Satan owes far more to Dante's Inferno and John Milton's Paradise Lost than anything found in the Bible.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2015, 09:54 AM
I like this video from DarkMatter2525 It's a good explanation, I think of the purpose of the Christian devil.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
01-01-2016, 10:32 AM
It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head
Sometimes I think God worse than Satan. God killed more than Satan ever did. In fact I don't even know how many times Satan killed people....but I know God killed a lot of people.
01-01-2016, 11:05 AM
If satan puts thoughts in your head, what does god put in there? White noise?