It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head
(01-01-2016 11:05 AM)Fireball Wrote:  If satan puts thoughts in your head, what does god put in there? White noise?

Tapioca pudding...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-01-2016, 02:07 PM
(01-01-2016 12:15 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 11:05 AM)Fireball Wrote:  If satan puts thoughts in your head, what does god put in there? White noise?

Tapioca pudding...

IKR? Another thing- people think long and hard about a problem, and come up with a good solution, and give god the credit, because they don't think they are that smart, or something. Mmm, tapioca pudding!

ETA- one of my physics profs used to say when people weren't thinking clearly that they "were full of blue mud". He even had a jar of some "blue mud" in his office.
01-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Held off as long as I could. It's not my fault. Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-01-2016, 03:09 PM
(30-12-2015 06:46 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  I was talking to my step mom and she was telling me that doubts come from the enemy. I disagree. I had to contain my laughter as I walked away at how silly she sounded. Why do Christians believe in Satan? I mean really? Did the writers of the bible have to have an enemy? How would Christianity be with out Satan? It would probably sound just as ludicrous as with Satan.

I believe my doubts are coming from me and no other sources. Too bad she doesn't know I don't even believe in Satan or God. I like how every opportunity she gets to preach at me. Needless to say I had a good laugh at it. Big Grin
If satan is supposed to torture bad people in the after life then it appears that satan works for god. Does god's work.

If satan is supposed to tempt people away from god and if people are supposed to have free will in order to choose to have faith and believe in god and if this choice is used to determine who is deserving of heaven and deserving of hell then again satan works for god.

In this way satan is a necessary extension of god. It helps to get away from the issue that god is supposed to be perfect and loving and unable to lie or decieve people or unable to be creal and mean as is required for hell.
01-01-2016, 05:07 PM
[Image: 776b410312a382eb58f2c4b7f8d487b0.jpg]

It's already been said Satan in the bible did very little as far as evil goes. Most of the blame falls on mans shoulders.

But think about it this way. If God is the creator of everything. He created Satan. If he knows everything he knew Satan was going to be an asshole.

I was told God created Hell so that he could put Satan in it. And it was Satan's job to punish the wicked. But if this was true he wouldn't be that bad a guy right? He basically do the dirty work for a god that doesn't want to get his hands dirty. So God made Hell and Satan.

When our famliy lost a close famliy friend to cancer my mother blamed it on Satan. I asked her do you think Satan is more powerful then god. She said yes. (at that point i didn't dig because I realized she was still greaving.) But if Satan is more powerful then god, then wouldn't he be god? Who's this other god stealing Satan thunder?

And even if god was more powerful then Satan and saw Satan fucking with his "most love" creation why doesn't he step in. Obviously Satan doesn't have a problem with fucking with free will. Wouldn't god have some way of countering his ability?

Just a big silly mess.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
01-01-2016, 05:45 PM
It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head

LOL!!!
01-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Satan never did anything to me. Gumby raped my brain.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
01-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Of course it is, he makes me do all kinda stupid shit Dodgy

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2016, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 08:33 PM by Fireball.)
(01-01-2016 06:07 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Satan never did anything to me. Gumby raped my brain.

So your children are now claymation action figures? Fuck, that sucks.
01-01-2016, 08:33 PM
(01-01-2016 06:13 PM)izel Wrote:  Of course it is, he makes me do all kinda stupid shit Dodgy

Satan (je) dit "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)"? Evil_monster

Good thing you are on another continent, sweet cheeks! Angel

Laugh out load