It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: It's normal for Satan to put thoughts in your head
(30-12-2015 06:46 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  I was talking to my step mom and she was telling me that doubts come from the enemy. I disagree. I had to contain my laughter as I walked away at how silly she sounded. Why do Christians believe in Satan? I mean really? Did the writers of the bible have to have an enemy? How would Christianity be with out Satan? It would probably sound just as ludicrous as with Satan.

I believe my doubts are coming from me and no other sources. Too bad she doesn't know I don't even believe in Satan or God. I like how every opportunity she gets to preach at me. Needless to say I had a good laugh at it. Big Grin

Without the imaginary enemy and the threat, how could they possibly sell you the cure for why you are so broken and lost?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-01-2016, 08:47 AM
In another life I used to work within the British legal system and to a smaller extent with ex-offenders.
One of the first issues they have to deal with during rehabilitation is to accept responsibility for their actions.

There was this one guy claimed that Satan told him to do it... I believe they sectioned him under the mental health act...

Just sayin' Wink

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
04-01-2016, 12:11 PM
(30-12-2015 06:46 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  I was talking to my step mom and she was telling me that doubts come from the enemy. I disagree. I had to contain my laughter as I walked away at how silly she sounded. Why do Christians believe in Satan? I mean really? Did the writers of the bible have to have an enemy? How would Christianity be with out Satan? It would probably sound just as ludicrous as with Satan.

I believe my doubts are coming from me and no other sources. Too bad she doesn't know I don't even believe in Satan or God. I like how every opportunity she gets to preach at me. Needless to say I had a good laugh at it. Big Grin

Fear is the engine in which religion runs

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post