It's official: Referendum in Greece on bailout terms

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-07-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: It's official: Referendum in Greece on bailout terms
Austerity is economic chemotherapy. Its an attempt at a cure that if used long enough will eventually destroy the host.

Its debt slavery, imposed upon innocent generations, made worse by Goldman Sachs involvement who securitised greek debt through derivatives that didnt need to be reported, hence hiding the true scale of greeks debt problems.

All of the biggest banks have had record fines over the last couple of years for fixing and rigging markets and other financial instruments. Its economic terrorism that goes unpunished other than fines and brokering deals of admittance without prosecution. All of the bailouts worldwide never went to any of the "common people"... trickle down economics is a fucking myth and personally I cant wait till the overbloated and greedy system completley implodes worldwide. Only when peoples money is virtually worthless, only when peoples properties drop in value, only when the vast majority can see and feel it wil people begin to ask what the fuck is going on and more importantly, how the fuck we got here.

Fuck ISIS, fuck Boko Haram, fuck any ideology that justifies violence as the biggest terrorists causing the most damage around the world is the central banking system, the Fed, the IMF and the ECB.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
03-07-2015, 05:23 AM
(03-07-2015 03:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 08:07 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I decided that maybe I should go study photography, since I'm pretty good at it and I'd love to work as a photographer.

Being in entertainment, I know many many photographers. The industry is dying. There is no work anymore because people have a phone with a camera everywhere they go.

I can confirm this. I used to do black and white, with my own darkroom -- and I worked in a machine shop where we built and marketed camera accessories. I know several people that USED to do it for a living.

Digital photography did away with film. When you can shoot pictures all day - without spending a cent - you're bound to get a good picture or two -- making the photog's job irrelevant....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-07-2015, 06:24 AM
(02-07-2015 08:33 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I think I might just be on to rambling at this point. The thing about what Greece calls itself just hit me. I do that sometimes. . . I might be getting old.

It's ok, it happens Tongue

(02-07-2015 09:51 AM)kim Wrote:  Greece seems like such a lovely place. I hope that all the political shit gets worked out and the people aren't screwed. Or is it that far beyond hope?

It is shitty that later generations may be made responsible for the bad decisions of previous generations. That's just crap. Undecided

It may as well be beyond hope already. I can only hope that in time we'll get through it. It will take a long time for sure.
It's really sad (and an irony) that such injustice should take place in the grounds that gave birth to democracy.

(02-07-2015 10:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I do find it interesting that the banks were forgiven far more debt than what Greece currently owes yet erasing this debt would end the world and crash europe.

Of course, you can't make banks unhappy, the world would collapse Tongue It only makes everyone warning of impending doom sound even more ridiculous.

(02-07-2015 12:36 PM)Eva Wrote:  Brilliant! Smile

Yes go study photography while you're young and if Greece is making it hard for you go elsewhere it'll be Greece's loss. I bet you'd love the Netherlands.

If I ever managed to get in, it would be great!
And I really wish I could leave, but I love this country more than I should. I could never give up the emerald waters, the warm afternoons, the homey little cafés and restaurants in the backstreets of old cities that are lit up until 6am and of course the great food. Aah, nothing can replace these!
But I'm sure the Netherlands are lovely, too! My mum has been there many times in the past and I've seen a lot in photographs! Smile

(03-07-2015 04:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  Austerity is economic chemotherapy. Its an attempt at a cure that if used long enough will eventually destroy the host.

Its debt slavery, imposed upon innocent generations, made worse by Goldman Sachs involvement who securitised greek debt through derivatives that didnt need to be reported, hence hiding the true scale of greeks debt problems.

All of the biggest banks have had record fines over the last couple of years for fixing and rigging markets and other financial instruments. Its economic terrorism that goes unpunished other than fines and brokering deals of admittance without prosecution. All of the bailouts worldwide never went to any of the "common people"... trickle down economics is a fucking myth and personally I cant wait till the overbloated and greedy system completley implodes worldwide. Only when peoples money is virtually worthless, only when peoples properties drop in value, only when the vast majority can see and feel it wil people begin to ask what the fuck is going on and more importantly, how the fuck we got here.

Fuck ISIS, fuck Boko Haram, fuck any ideology that justifies violence as the biggest terrorists causing the most damage around the world is the central banking system, the Fed, the IMF and the ECB.

Couldn't agree more Smile

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-07-2015, 03:24 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-07-2015, 04:07 PM
(05-07-2015 03:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Now we wait and watch the pantomime continue to undo itself. Wont be long now, I dont know when, or how, but the system is fucked beyond repair with too much debt and has to give at some point.

http://www.imgur.com/5Vcr4q0

Good luck Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
05-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Back to the "good" old days?

[Image: 479BF2J.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
05-07-2015, 04:44 PM
(05-07-2015 04:36 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
Back to the "good" old days?

[Image: 479BF2J.jpg]

Given the alternative it would be better. Plus just how willing are the banks to rip apart the Euro? Once the first ship is cut free how long til more and more leave?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
[/quote]

Given the alternative it would be better. Plus just how willing are the banks to rip apart the Euro? Once the first ship is cut free how long til more and more leave?
[/quote]

Maybe cutting free from a sinking ship will help keep the Euro afloat. We shall see over the next few days. Interesting to see if the Greek banks open on Tuesday. Interesting times here in Europe.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
05-07-2015, 05:07 PM

The more you look at it a No vote was the better way to go.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Varoufakis talking sense, but honourably resigned as EU leaders wouldn't negotiate if he was at the table; a very childish way to act on the part of said leaders.

http://www.trueactivist.com/greek-ex-fin...ne-crisis/

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm