It's out...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: It's out...
Nice one. I fucked up with the 3D, I didn't want no 3D, but I failed to remember that when I was getting the tickets. It's OK, but I like normal 2D much more, it easier to concentrate, specially on those fast, close-up scenes.

Anyway, my favourite scene was with Loki and Hulk, the "dialogue" between them was just... The best ever.

I give it 10/10, movie is full of jokes and fights, just the way I like it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
27-05-2012, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 05:22 PM by aurora.)
Yep, it was unfuckingbelievable! One of the most entertaining movies I've seen Heart

I will be getting this one to keep when it comes out on DVD.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
27-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Finally got to see Avengers this week. Definitely the best Superhero movie I've ever seen. Very awesome special effects, great action scenes, good tension, humorous interaction between iconic characters. I definitely give it two thumbs up and can't wait to see Thanos in the next movie!
[Image: Thanos_vs_Avengers.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-05-2012, 04:02 AM
I call bullshit, no one can beat Hulk! Screw this photoshop picture!

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-06-2012, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 06:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
Just got back from it. That was a bigger roid fest than the Mr. Universe contest. Let's count who wasn't on roids. Bruce Banner, Loki, and Tony Stark. But I'm hesitant to count them 'cause Bruce Banner was just fucking tripping ("My secret is I'm always angry."), Loki was a meth head, and Stark was back on the cocaine. ... Not sure about the women, but some of them looked suspiciously buff.

Great movie! Thumbsup Thumbsup

Best line of the movie. "Puny god."

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-09-2012, 01:09 AM
I just got the blue-ray version and I have watched this for a few times in the last few weeks. Every now and then I play this movie.

And I am amazed with the Thanos scene. Is there anyone here who hasn't seen Thanos in the almost last scene? My god, the Avengers 2 will be fucking blood bath!

And this movie in high-def is just like watching a whole new movie. The details are just epic. Love this new high-def shit.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-09-2012, 01:16 AM
(11-09-2012 01:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  I just got the blue-ray version and I have watched this for a few times in the last few weeks. Every now and then I play this movie.

And I am amazed with the Thanos scene. Is there anyone here who hasn't seen Thanos in the almost last scene? My god, the Avengers 2 will be fucking blood bath!

And this movie in high-def is just like watching a whole new movie. The details are just epic. Love this new high-def shit.

Yeah I was pretty stoked to see Thanos. The Infinity Guantlet was an awesome story. They're going to have their work cut out for them in the next movie!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 01:23 AM by Filox.)
OK, Erx, stop following me around the whole forum just so that you can like my posts. I'm beginning to worry...

Big Grin

Oh and did you catch the main thing about Thanos?

When that minion general says: "To Challenge Them is to Court Death"

Thanos is in love with Death, She is his mistress. This is why he smiled and why he will go to visit the Earth, to be close to his love. I love how they inserted this small detail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-09-2012, 01:18 AM
(11-09-2012 01:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, Erx, stop following me around the whole forum just so that you can like my posts. I'm beginning to worry...

Big Grin

Guilty!

11-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Aw man I left before the end of the credits. Wish I'd waited now.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]