It's over lads, they win

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: It's over lads, they win
I like how most of their "references" are just links to other articles on their own website.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-09-2014, 06:53 PM
(18-09-2014 06:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how most of their "references" are just links to other articles on their own website.

Yes and they always have a PhD in carpet cleaning or something. OK that's an exaggeration.

My favorite article was the one where some scientists had found tracks in mudstone and they determined by the tracks that some of the dinosaurs were swimming and their feet were swiping the bottom on some of the tracks. So of course the dinosaurs were fleeing from the rising waters of the flood.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
18-09-2014, 06:58 PM
(18-09-2014 06:53 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 06:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like how most of their "references" are just links to other articles on their own website.

Yes and they always have a PhD in carpet cleaning or something. OK that's an exaggeration.

My favorite article was the one where some scientists had found tracks in mudstone and they determined by the tracks that some of the dinosaurs were swimming and their feet were swiping the bottom on some of the tracks. So of course the dinosaurs were fleeing from the rising waters of the flood.

I just can't read anything by them without losing millions of brain cells.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-09-2014, 07:21 PM

I guess I never noticed the links.

Really...biased evidence there...right?Dodgy

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-09-2014, 07:25 PM
(18-09-2014 07:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

I guess I never noticed the links.

It's like writing a book then using it as a reference. "See, this book says my claims are true, I know because I wrote the book".

18-09-2014, 07:27 PM
(18-09-2014 07:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 07:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I guess I never noticed the links.

It's like writing a book then using it as a reference. "See, this book says my claims are true, I know because I wrote the book".

Yeah, I suppose they wouldn't find any conflict of interest here, cause you know, that's what they do with the bible.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
18-09-2014, 07:47 PM
In the book of slang - under "Dumb as a bag of cunt hair" it says, "see ICR."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
18-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Why did I open the link?
Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-09-2014, 08:15 PM
I suppose they could argue against evolution by saying, "If natural selection is true, then why am I still here?"
Fucking idiots.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
18-09-2014, 10:30 PM
(18-09-2014 08:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  I suppose they could argue against evolution by saying, "If natural selection is true, then why am I still here?"
Fucking idiots.

Thank you so much for the belly laugh. I needed that.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post