It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.
I watched the entire thing and it was SO TIRING due to her direct avoidance of questions and her fake smile throughout. Dawkins is quite a gentleman to put up with her for as long as he did. What a miserable closed minded woman she is.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like AntiqueTelephoneNut's post
29-02-2012, 04:19 PM
[Image: Mind_blown_by_Facist101.jpg]

I CAN'T TAKE IT! SO...STUPI..D!!!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 4 users Like tazmin98's post
29-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Her smarmy smile throughout the interview infuriates me. It's like she's thinking "you poor ignorant man. How can you not see that my arguments are obviously true"

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 3 users Like free2011's post
29-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Not that I don't want to watch it.. I probably will, but I stopped at "loving creator" and the emphasis she put on it. Between that and the comments... Yeah, I'm too tired for this right now.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes craniumonempty's post
03-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Ugh....
About 5 minutes into their "discussion", I was seriously beginning to contemplate whether jamming a pencil into my own eye would be less painful than watching the rest of that crap... Undecided

[Image: 2aane4j.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
03-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I watched this (all parts) as soon as the thread started but have only just recovered my senses and removed LostLocke's pencil from my eye.
I showered for 2 hours to remove the unclean taint that had enveloped me.

There is another thread somewhere about being arrogant in one's ignorance.... we see it personified here.

How did he not slap her?

A couple of things:
1) A few times she must have felt overwhelmed and lost her "script" hence the self-editing "back up, back up". Her therapist would read much into that.
2) Why didn't the Dawk-meister offer to arrange a personal tour of the fossil-vault cos she obviously cannot understand what she is seeing at the museums she claims to have visited (cognitive dissonance). I think this was a missed opportunity and would have been worth the investment.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Watching that interview all the way through strained my self-control to the near breaking-point. Her infantile thought process, willful ignorance, and blatant rejection of facts is very sad.

"Teach the controversy."

I like how, throughout the entire interview, she kept saying that scientists who had contradicting evidence towards evolution were being silenced, but yet she could not name a single one.

Her fake positive approach made me feel more frustration than anything though. I hate those types of people.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
11-03-2012, 09:05 PM
OMG, saw the whole thing several weeks ago and found the woman maddeningly insufferable! Dawkins was amazing in his patience with her. Oy. It hurts to even remember it.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM
(28-02-2012 12:47 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Bish is so dumb. Makes me want to punch my phone.

I only made it to the fourth part...
11-03-2012, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 10:23 PM by Logisch.)
For those asking for a link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjoEgYOgRo

Serious warning... contains vast amounts of stupidity and may cause violent reactions to nearby objects out of sheer frustration. Facepalms may also contain sighs of frustration. Favorite quote... Wendy: "If there were evidence of this the museums would be FILLED with evidence of this." Dawkins: "THERE IS!" *facepalm* wendy: "So what I go back to..." FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dawkins has an INSANE ability to be capable of such restraint. Professional and amazingly respectful. I would have a hard time. Just watching the videos makes me go errheeererwrerewhawwweWHAAAT?

Summary:

[Image: yvqJh.jpg]
[+] 10 users Like Logisch's post