It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.
[Image: 35dwf2.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 05:38 PM
It's funny how christian creationists and other religious people are now using the word "arrogance" on atheists, especially since they are the ones who affirm stuff using “FABRICATED REALITY". They just do it because they have no way out and so that they look like the victims, instead they should really say: why are you atheists trying to be so “rational” or why are you trying to “make so much sense”, and then they should go on an say: Why can’t you just let me make up my bullshit stories so that I can keep having control and make huge profits on the ignorant and the weak. Tongue

Religion takes advantage of human superstition, just like this video shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYgOSI4gO4

Dave
[+] 3 users Like Dave1Klein's post
13-03-2012, 06:18 PM
(12-03-2012 04:35 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: 35dwf2.jpg]

Ummm....she looks a bit lizardly here....maybe that's why she protesteth too much. Hm.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
13-03-2012, 07:50 PM
That's true, she does. Maybe she's secretly Reptilian!!!

[Image: V_Diana.jpg]

Maybe that's the secret to their ignorance? To throw us off of evolution so we don't suspect that reptiles could be anything more than cute pets.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
23-03-2013, 09:48 AM
(28-02-2012 01:46 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I wonder, what's the evidence creationist ask of scientist? because there's plenty, what would they possibly want to see in order to understand... *sigh*
I think she actually wants to see a monkey turn into a human! Even then she'd come up with some other theory like it was a miracle from god and has no basis for scientific understanding, so don't even study and learn from it!
23-03-2013, 09:49 AM
(28-02-2012 08:49 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  Why didn't you provide a link? I was hoping that you'd clue us in on the conversation you're referring to so I could form an opinion.
Here ya go hun. http://youtu.be/YFjoEgYOgRo
23-03-2013, 11:03 AM
(29-02-2012 02:03 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Watching right now...

Running commentary...
He he he, I love your feedback. The funniest part about this whole thing is an extremely religious person asking for scientific proof that something exists. I really wish he would have just said, well where is your proof god exists?!
23-03-2013, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 03:07 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Somewhere on the board, there is another thread about this video series, where we pull it to shreds. I can't find it. Bitch can't even talk English. She makes a number of errors with her words which we talk about in the other thread. Maybe someone can find it. I can't make myself watch it again to find them. As I recall she says people need to use their "critical FACTORIES", and calls them "ad homineN" attacks. Her stupidity is incompatible with life. She needs to go to the "factory" and have them make her a brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
28-03-2013, 12:03 AM
(28-02-2012 12:47 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Bish is so dumb. Makes me want to punch my phone.
I don't intend to try to sit through it. This is a counterexample of Neil deGrasse Tyson's thesis "if any debate lasts more than five minutes both sides are probably wrong."

Even if God and Jesus existed and I could live forever just by believing in them, I'm not so sure that eternal hellfire would be worse than having the omnipotent psychopath and his bastard kid looking over me for all eternity.
29-03-2013, 12:51 PM
I could only sit through 40 minutes of that crap and then I had to shut if off. Dodgy

Things I learned from Wendy:

1. When points are being made that make you look stupid, interrupt often to stifle those points.
2. When you are caught telling lies about how much you have read, pull out the "demeaning" card to avoid admitting it. In fact, the demeaning card is good in almost any situation that you want to avoid discussing.
3. Deformed babies are evidence of God's love. (Funny, I had always though evidence of God's love would have been creating them with no deformities in the first place.)

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry