It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.
(29-02-2012 07:17 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Her smarmy smile throughout the interview infuriates me. It's like she's thinking "you poor ignorant man. How can you not see that my arguments are obviously true"

I think it's more the physical manifestation of "I'm not gonna agree with you simply out of spite. Tee-hee."

I'd call her a bitch, but I like dogs and they're not nearly as thick.

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2013, 09:53 PM
I only remember about half of that interview because i had to turn it off half way through. The look on poor Mr. Dawkins face chilled me to the bone when he looked in her sorely mistaken eyes. I distinctly remember going from cheerful to depressed at the drop of a hat when she started talking. That interview is probably one of the most hard to watch things on the web, other than 2 girls 1 cup......

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
20-07-2013, 11:14 PM
I only got through five minutes of it. Is she willingly this stupid?

Prog rock extraordinaire at your service
21-07-2013, 03:53 AM
I watched some of it years ago. It's almost unbearable.

All I remember from it now is: creatOR this creatOR that. She loved to put emphasis on the or in creator. Retarded simple minded buffoons.

I remember her repeating "where is the evidence" ad nauseum like repeating it makes the evidence dissappear.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
26-07-2013, 06:56 AM
(28-02-2012 12:47 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Bish is so dumb. Makes me want to punch my phone.
She has mastered the art of enunciation. Dawkins displays remarkable patience, but near the end you can see he's just worn out. My forehead hurts so much from face palming...