It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.
(31-08-2014 07:31 AM)phil.a Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 07:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  He interviewed her to show the profound stupidity of creationists for a documentary he was creating. He didn't do this irrationally.

So your experience is off the mark.

Ah, ok - so you are saying he wasn't going in there in order to have an open minded debate, he was just going in there to humiliate her on camera?

Fair enough!

Can you explain - who is the target audience for this video, e.g. can you profile them?

Phil

No, I am not saying that and that's not what he was about. Please stop being so fucking presumptuous and annoying. Ask me what I mean, don't presume you know.

He went there to get their viewpoint for his documentary The Genius of Charles Darwin. Watch the documentary for the context of that interview instead of making asinine statements.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: It's so hard to sit through Dawkins interview with Wendy Wright.
(31-08-2014 08:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, I am not saying that and that's not what he was about. Please stop being so fucking presumptuous and annoying. Ask me what I mean, don't presume you know.

He went there to get their viewpoint for his documentary The Genius of Charles Darwin. Watch the documentary for the context of that interview instead of making asinine statements.

Chas, I apologise if you felt I put words in your mouth. I will try and be mindful not to do that, I agree it is wrong, feel free to give me another kick if it happens again.

Phil
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply