It's that time of year again.. Judgement journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 07:46 PM
It's that time of year again.. Judgement journey!
The world is ending in Lagrange Georgia just like it does every single year for a month.
This year I completely forgot about it until I saw the Facebook post.
Time to take a journey through the end of time! Walk through the wreckage scene where people are running around bloody as a plane falls out of the sky! A bride looking for her husband who was taken by Jesus!
Meet the four horsemen and hear what each will do to the world! Walk with the grim reaper through the Devils military base!! And finally be judged at the gates of heaven!!

I kind of want to go now.. Experience it from the other side. It's one thing to go through unsaved and terrified, then to go through as a saved person.. I need to go as an athiest. I just must!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
13-10-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: It's that time of year again.. Judgement journey!
I didn't know they had this. I heard of hell houses, but never this. Ugh, what a nightmare.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-10-2016, 08:28 PM
(13-10-2016 07:46 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The world is ending in Lagrange Georgia just like it does every single year for a month.
This year I completely forgot about it until I saw the Facebook post.
Time to take a journey through the end of time! Walk through the wreckage scene where people are running around bloody as a plane falls out of the sky! A bride looking for her husband who was taken by Jesus!
Meet the four horsemen and hear what each will do to the world! Walk with the grim reaper through the Devils military base!! And finally be judged at the gates of heaven!!

I kind of want to go now.. Experience it from the other side. It's one thing to go through unsaved and terrified, then to go through as a saved person.. I need to go as an athiest. I just must!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2016, 09:19 PM
GO! And get pics, like Chas says. I want to add that you laugh like crazy, but at all the wrong things (as far as they are concerned). That would be so much fun! As long as you get out OK.
14-10-2016, 08:31 AM
I really don't think I'll be able to go this year.. and I don't want to go alone and be surrounded by everyone. It's a pain to try and skip the prayer tent at the end also.. And I don't know if you can take pictures. I have never seen photos of judgement journey.. Sad
19-10-2016, 04:52 PM
so i did a little looking around and found this video of judgement journey. its just the first 2 scenes you walk through.. the judgement journey now has changed a bit but its basically the same thing. here is the preacher preaching before the trumpet blows and the crash scene you go through. the first half is kind of boring.. now instead of a preacher they have a conference going on in like a news room talking about the disappearance of all the people taken

the second one is where they pull everyone into a dark room.. military style.. basically tell you if you dont take the mark of the beast you are dead. in this they "shoot" a girl in front of her mom cause she didnt take the mark. its really dark.. hard to tell whats happening but its like that when you walk through. you just hear the people yelling at you.

i wish i could find a video of the final scene where you are faced up against st peter and his book of the lamb. they call people out and if they arent in the book of the lamb toss them in a "fire pit"
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
23-10-2016, 04:33 PM
I've lived here for twenty years and still get nagged by folks who realize I've never done the tour. It started as a Halloween alternative. For awhile it was so popular they were doing it twice a year. I believe it raises a lot of money for the church. They needed it for the building fund after some scandal involving a youth pastor and a young woman cut weekly attendance in half several years ago.

A few people I know have been actors in JJ. Imagine lying in the woods next to a wrecked and burning car shrieking in pain night after night just so you can scare the shit out of some little children. Seth Andrews' description of watching "Thief in the Night" as a child explains the process quite well. Some people take their families every year, some on multiple nights. People come from several states. It is sort of a Haj for Calvinists.

Our fire hazard level is so high this year I can't imagine the fire department allowing the fires. Well, yes I can - our public safety vehicles have "in god we trust" decals plastered on them so it must be OK. Still, the woods where it takes place are a tinderbox right now. Maybe the tribulation will begin on Hammett Road.

I guess each of us has our own cross to burn. I guess I should shut up before someone burns a cross in my yard.
[+] 1 user Likes Warts And All's post
23-10-2016, 04:51 PM
(13-10-2016 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  GO! And get pics, like Chas says. I want to add that you laugh like crazy, but at all the wrong things (as far as they are concerned). That would be so much fun! As long as you get out OK.

I would caution against that. Many of the nicest people I know here attend Faith Baptist. But some of them aren't nice.