It's time I came out of the closet....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: It's time I came out of the closet....
(24-11-2012 03:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 03:47 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Is it free to play, and if so is it free to play, pay to win? I don't care for spending money right now. I just spent 2000 dollars on new electronics. -_-
Doesn't seem that way so far. The other nice thing is that anyone can earn "coins" - so you can buy them, or you can trade energy for them too. Also the only things so far that "cost coins" have been customization items. Ships and stuff are still ships.
I will check it out then.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-11-2012, 01:06 AM
It is the most awesome game EVER!! Does anyone play? What do you think, do I play? Big Grin

I am Vice Admiral Hunter S. Thompson (science) with my trusty USS Rudy Chayavec (science) and although it is free to play, you can do whatever without ever spending a dime, I will be buying some new ships for real money real soon, it is that good.

My fleet is the one and only Tal Shiar!

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
26-11-2012, 08:34 AM
(26-11-2012 01:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  It is the most awesome game EVER!! Does anyone play? What do you think, do I play? Big Grin

I am Vice Admiral Hunter S. Thompson (science) with my trusty USS Rudy Chayavec (science) and although it is free to play, you can do whatever without ever spending a dime, I will be buying some new ships for real money real soon, it is that good.

My fleet is the one and only Tal Shiar!

Evil_monster
If you're being serious, that is quite possibly the most awesome name ever to be in the game.
26-11-2012, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 09:39 AM by Logica Humano.)
I am downloading the game now, and holy shit does it download fast. I started like 13 minutes ago and it is already through 3GB. I am already beginning to love this game.

Poonjab
27-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Logish, what name did you refer to? My name, the name of my ship or the name of my fleet? Because, they were all carefully chosen to be the badass of all names. And yes, I am for real, join us and find out.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Just started the game. I am already amazed with the customization options, the multiple races, and how the loading screens provide a nice timeline. Really good for those who are not Trekkies. I think I might become one in light of this game though. I will tell you guys what I think about it as I progress throughout the game. Big Grin

Poonjab
01-12-2012, 05:24 AM
This game. It is so amazingly addicting! Wtf? I love it!

Poonjab
05-12-2012, 08:58 AM
So I am currently a level 22 engineer officer. I have a cruiser, of which I will post the stats later. The game is amazing, beautiful, and enough content to last me a great long while. It is just a little overwhelming. For instance, it does not really establish what is good for a particular build. I understand the roles of each class (Tactical, Science, and Engineer), but I do not really understand how to properly obtain the maximum-potential ship for my class. As an Engineering officer, what ship should I strive for? And, when it comes to weapons for both ground and space, should I operate by the DPS (like in other MMOs I have played) or should I look more closely at the actual damage dealt (ex. A Photon Launcher Mark V that does 2583 Kinetic damage and 267 DPS).

I will post my actual equipment and stats when I am able to get on my computer. Thanks! Big Grin

Poonjab
05-12-2012, 09:00 AM
I started playing when it first came out, but I haven't gotten back into it. I have a copy at home and maybe I'll get back into it during my lunch breaks. I'll let you know if I do.

Evolve
05-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm downloading it to my laptop now to see what all I have. This might take a little bit though it would seem...

Evolve