It's time I came out of the closet....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 10:11 AM by Logisch.)
RE: It's time I came out of the closet....
(05-12-2012 08:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So I am currently a level 22 engineer officer. I have a cruiser, of which I will post the stats later. The game is amazing, beautiful, and enough content to last me a great long while. It is just a little overwhelming. For instance, it does not really establish what is good for a particular build. I understand the roles of each class (Tactical, Science, and Engineer), but I do not really understand how to properly obtain the maximum-potential ship for my class. As an Engineering officer, what ship should I strive for? And, when it comes to weapons for both ground and space, should I operate by the DPS (like in other MMOs I have played) or should I look more closely at the actual damage dealt (ex. A Photon Launcher Mark V that does 2583 Kinetic damage and 267 DPS).

I will post my actual equipment and stats when I am able to get on my computer. Thanks! Big Grin
Glad you like it, we'll have to join forces and obliterate some borg!

Add me and say hi - Crunch@c0rs3

(edit - I'm lvl 20 now btw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
05-12-2012, 11:44 AM
[Image: Cwiry.jpg]

[Image: 0oO4W.jpg]
05-12-2012, 12:17 PM
I sent Logisch an friend invite, but it shows you as an ensign

Evolve
05-12-2012, 12:20 PM
(05-12-2012 12:17 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I sent Logisch an friend invite, but it shows you as an ensign
Shows you as an ensign too. Very odd.
06-12-2012, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 05:30 AM by Filox.)
**BEEEP**

"Priority message for all Star Fleet Captains"

- Vice Admiral Hunter S. Thompson has issued orders for all personnel with the rank of Captain (any level), to report to Tal Shiar fleet. You are to be a part of a special task force, under the direct command of VA Thompson. You will report to the fleet commander and give him orders from VA Thompson and then you will be properly equipped, educated and taken care for.

"Captains, we are on a verge of new war, our intelligence have come up with some dangerous data and we need your help. Our Starbase is operational, but not yet fully modified. Your orders are to report to the fleet and gather as many new technologies and data you may find. I will have to maintain radio silence for the next 15 days, but when I come back from the Romulus, I expect you to be ready with your reports.

Vice Admiral Thompson out.
"

- You are to follow your orders immediately.

**BEEP**

P.S.

Tal Shiar is fleet of just a few active players, most of them are inactive for some time now. I, however, am very much active and with the help of just a few people I am maintaining the whole fleet. So, if you want us to have a place for TTA STO fans, my fleet will be perfect. Actually, it is not my fleet, but I am second in command. If you are in any other fleet, you will NOT get help from me and my help is always great. BTW, I am just planing on buying these new Vesta Class ships, multipurpose science vessels, all shall cry and despair when I come flying... I will be coming back online in the next 7-15 days.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
06-12-2012, 05:49 AM
(22-11-2012 01:24 AM)Logisch Wrote:  And admitted.... that I..... ENJOY... playing Star Trek Online.

There. I said it. No

Anyone else play? If so, pm me and I'd love to add ya so we can play! As a trek nerd, I've found it to be insanely addictive.

Does it count that I love watching Star Trek?
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
06-12-2012, 06:03 AM
It's time I came out of the closet....
(06-12-2012 05:49 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 01:24 AM)Logisch Wrote:  And admitted.... that I..... ENJOY... playing Star Trek Online.

There. I said it. No

Anyone else play? If so, pm me and I'd love to add ya so we can play! As a trek nerd, I've found it to be insanely addictive.

It means you're awesome. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 06:04 AM
(06-12-2012 06:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 05:49 AM)kpax Wrote:  Does it count that I love watching Star Trek?

It means you're awesome. Drinking Beverage

Yep, pretty much.

Bowing

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
06-12-2012, 09:43 AM
(06-12-2012 05:49 AM)kpax Wrote:  

There. I said it. No

Kirk or Picard?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
07-12-2012, 12:00 AM
(06-12-2012 09:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 05:49 AM)kpax Wrote:  Does it count that I love watching Star Trek?
Kirk or Picard?
STAR TREK!!

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post