It seems that our "favorite" nutjob got finally busted.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2011, 12:45 PM
RE: It seems that our "favorite" nutjob got finally busted.
With vader an c3po?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Yeah remember the part where vader is coming up the stairs after Kevin but then Kevin drops those paint cans on his helmet knocking him onto c3po. They both flew to the ground and c3po just starts wailing. Classic.

Funny I didn't even notice they were back there when I grabbed the image from the Internet.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2011, 05:16 PM
(23-08-2011 04:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah remember the part where vader is coming up the stairs after Kevin but then Kevin drops those paint cans on his helmet knocking him onto c3po. They both flew to the ground and c3po just starts wailing. Classic.

Funny I didn't even notice they were back there when I grabbed the image from the Internet.

My favourite scene was when Yoda [Image: 129fs238648.gif] teaches Kevin how to use the force to defeat the burglars. Remember when they fell down the stairs. It wasn't paint cans to the face that did that it was clearly Kevin using the force.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-08-2011, 08:42 AM
(23-08-2011 04:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Funny I didn't even notice they were back there when I grabbed the image from the Internet.

[Image: pwned.gif] by the interwebs [Image: laughing.gif]
[Image: dwarf_vacuum.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post