Its a pleasure to be among you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Its a pleasure to be among you
(24-11-2014 02:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um... so can you show me the tenets of my said faith, then? 'Cause I'm not aware of any. Consider

God Rolleyes You'd think n00bs would figure out where to find stuff. Pay attention dork - you've been calling yourself an atheist all this time and you haven't even got the basics? Piss poor attempt.

Tenets of atheism:
  • Richard Dawkins is God.
  • So is God, but we deny God 'cos we wanna sin more. And we're angry. And we wanna have gay sex.
  • Babies are delicious.
  • The Devil is our master. Seances are on Fridays, strictly at 6. Buttsecks and wine for after, as our Lord commanded us.
  • We secretly know that women are created to serve good Christian men but as part of our agenda to do the devil's work we spread the idea that men and women should have equal rights.
  • Another of our successful forays into social engineering has been the entire edifice of scientific thought and reason. Spread the word of Evolution and the Big Bang wherever you go, to waylay poor innocent Christians and turn them into whoring, bangin', evil atheists like ourselves.
  • We pretend very hard, but really we are a religion. We even sing songs about how much we like to fuck and stuff like that. And don't forget to waylay Christians. Fuck 'em if need be...

There's more but this is like, a basic, emergency list to bring you up to speed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2014, 03:42 PM
(24-11-2014 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Wrote lots of stuff....

Laugh out load

Cute. Smile

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-11-2014, 03:47 PM
(24-11-2014 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 02:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um... so can you show me the tenets of my said faith, then? 'Cause I'm not aware of any. Consider

God Rolleyes You'd think n00bs would figure out where to find stuff. Pay attention dork - you've been calling yourself an atheist all this time and you haven't even got the basics? Piss poor attempt.

Tenets of atheism:
  • Richard Dawkins is God.
  • So is God, but we deny God 'cos we wanna sin more. And we're angry. And we wanna have gay sex.
  • Babies are delicious.
  • The Devil is our master. Seances are on Fridays, strictly at 6. Buttsecks and wine for after, as our Lord commanded us.
  • We secretly know that women are created to serve good Christian men but as part of our agenda to do the devil's work we spread the idea that men and women should have equal rights.
  • Another of our successful forays into social engineering has been the entire edifice of scientific thought and reason. Spread the word of Evolution and the Big Bang wherever you go, to waylay poor innocent Christians and turn them into whoring, bangin', evil atheists like ourselves.
  • We pretend very hard, but really we are a religion. We even sing songs about how much we like to fuck and stuff like that. And don't forget to waylay Christians. Fuck 'em if need be...

There's more but this is like, a basic, emergency list to bring you up to speed.

My list is shorter thus my happy minons.
Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-11-2014, 03:53 PM
(24-11-2014 03:47 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  My list is shorter thus my happy minons.
Smile

I wuz trying for 10 but I got bored halfway through Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-11-2014, 06:05 PM
(24-11-2014 11:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  There's no such thing as an "atheistic worldview." See, we don't have a club with special rules one must adhere to, just to be a member.

Also, atheism isn't based on faith. Most atheists base what they believe to be true on evidence. It's almost like the opposite of faith. Most of us refer to it as "reality."

See. You're learning things already!

Official Warning!

... issued to the newbie <Stark Raving> for instigating debate in the Introduction section.

Sad

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
24-11-2014, 06:10 PM
(24-11-2014 06:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 11:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  There's no such thing as an "atheistic worldview." See, we don't have a club with special rules one must adhere to, just to be a member.

Also, atheism isn't based on faith. Most atheists base what they believe to be true on evidence. It's almost like the opposite of faith. Most of us refer to it as "reality."

Official Warning!

... issued to the newbie <Stark Raving> for instigating debate in the Introduction section.

Sad

Popcorn

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
24-11-2014, 06:13 PM

Official Warning!

Sad
Yet this is acceptable. Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2014, 06:23 PM

Official Warning!

Sad

Noobs Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
24-11-2014, 06:54 PM
ahhhh I just love it here at TTA, makes me smile every day Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-11-2014, 11:01 PM

Official Warning!

Sad

Didn't know that was against the rules.

I'll have to change that.....

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post