Its ok to be wrong

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Its ok to be wrong
Welcome!

I noticed that you are questioning some parts of religion, but not others, specifically mission trips. I would like to point you in the direction of another member here, Atothetheist, his take on mission trips is different.

Here's a link to get you started, inside are more links to the rest of his story.

Again, welcome to TTA.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Suffering

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Very cool. I read your post and it is almost "too perfect".

That is fantastic though, I'm really happy that you have taken the time to look at things with a sober eye. How long have you been without belief? Do you consider yourself an atheist? Or do you not bother with titles?

Enjoy your time here, there is a lot of interesting stuff to read, especially for those who are new to non-belief (I think).

Welcome welcome...

...and welcome again!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
28-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Congratulations. You have achieved something remarkable and difficult:

Staring the facts in the face, no matter how uncomfortable the conclusions might be.

Welcome to TTA.

I wish you the knowledge and comprehension of all the topics you find interesting.

From sad to the strange to the beautiful.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zur├╝cklassen." - TARS, Interstellar