Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(23-06-2013 12:00 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  For instance, as I was growing up, I noticed that the motion of objects that I saw occurring within this reality, was an impossible form of motion. I could not understand why other folks did not notice the obvious. I even pointed it out to one of my science teachers and he told me to sit down and shut up and that I did not know what I was talking about.

I'm impressed with your teacher...you, not so much.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
24-06-2013, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2013 01:46 PM by JesuisSean.)
(24-06-2013 01:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 12:00 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  For instance, as I was growing up, I noticed that the motion of objects that I saw occurring within this reality, was an impossible form of motion. I could not understand why other folks did not notice the obvious. I even pointed it out to one of my science teachers and he told me to sit down and shut up and that I did not know what I was talking about.

I'm impressed with your teacher...you, not so much.

Here is my short version http://www.outersecrets.com/real/forum_againstum2.htm

It's basically for those who have a short attention span.
24-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Why are we complicating this issue? Each Hebrew, Chaldean and Greek letter has a numerical equivalent on a base 10 number system, yet there are extraordinary encodings of primes throughout the 66 books. "The Bible Code" or at least the simplest one of them...
24-06-2013, 01:54 PM
What wonderfully weird shit. Make up stuff about finding odd posible patterns in the bible and contending it proves something. I know because I proclaim that I am a genius and demonstrated so in my youth.

Well I proclaim that I have been well known even in my youth for finding BS. PJ (I will not wear them ever again), I proclaim you are BS.
24-06-2013, 03:16 PM
(24-06-2013 01:46 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Why are we complicating this issue? Each Hebrew, Chaldean and Greek letter has a numerical equivalent on a base 10 number system, yet there are extraordinary encodings of primes throughout the 66 books. "The Bible Code" or at least the simplest one of them...

No, there aren't any 'extraordinary' encodings in there.

And primality is not dependent on number system, so whether it's decimal or binary or base 26, a prime is a prime.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Turns out this JebusSean or whatever, has been plying his nonsense for a long time.
As you noticed he addressed not one of the objections. Here's a nice debunk of this Kevin Sean Proudler, or whatever his name is.
http://scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2009/04...code-bozo/
The Bible Code Bozo.
Of course we a family of bozos infecting us. .
SexuallyPleasingJebusTrollJoke is a Bozo Extraordinaire. Tongue
There's so much wrong with even the first couple sentences of his link, no wonder his teacher told him to shut up.
It's complete nonsense. He can't even write a coherent English sentence.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-06-2013, 03:47 PM
(24-06-2013 03:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Turns out this JebusSean or whatever, has been plying his nonsense for a long time.
As you noticed he addressed not one of the objections. Here's a nice debunk of this Kevin Sean Proudler, or whatever his name is.
The Bible Code Bozo.
There's so much wrong with even the first couple sentences of his link, no wonder his teacher told him to shut up.

Man, that douchebag is like an infection. A virulent one. Let's hope he gets bored and manifests elsewhere.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 05:47 PM
(24-06-2013 03:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 03:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Turns out this JebusSean or whatever, has been plying his nonsense for a long time.
The Bible Code Bozo.

Man, that douchebag is like an infection. A virulent one. Let's hope he gets bored and manifests elsewhere.

Thanks guys. Great performance.
24-06-2013, 05:59 PM
(24-06-2013 05:47 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 03:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Man, that douchebag is like an infection. A virulent one. Let's hope he gets bored and manifests elsewhere.

Thanks guys. Great performance.

Would you like an encore?

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-06-2013, 06:09 PM
(24-06-2013 05:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 05:47 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  Thanks guys. Great performance.

Would you like an encore?

[Image: Nescafe_Encore_Instant_Coffee__73522.127...0.1280.jpg]

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm brewing a fresh 12 cups of coffee right now.

But once again, thanks guys. Great performance. It has been very helpful.

ttfn