Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(14-12-2013 09:20 PM)insider432 Wrote:  I'm german myself and that cross is the cross of saturn.
What is your source for that information? I have referred you to an article about the topic which demonstrates the validity of my claim.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 09:43 PM by insider432.)
(14-12-2013 09:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:36 PM)insider432 Wrote:  [Image: Pope%20with%20maltise%20cross.JPG]

HITLER SAME BABYLONIAN CROSS:

[Image: hitler_uniform_stock_g.jpg]
As the resident German on this forum, I have to point out that that information is inaccurate.

Hitler is wearing what is known as "Eisernes Kreuz" (English: Iron Cross), a military achievement he was awarded with by the German emperor Wilhelm II. for his actions during World War I.

LOL...you think that cross didnt exist before that? How about you trace back its origins back to sumerian times and figure out what it really represents and means. You atheists fail to trace shit back in time. You need to go further back in time than world war I...your reasoning is beyond funny...you'll never ever come even close to the truth ever in your life i can assure you that...im outta here

PS: before you ask questions, learn some manors...all of you attacked me like crazy on a personal level for no reason...for what? posting information?

really sad you know, seriously....and all of you who attacked me and called me names have like 1000's of posts which means you are admins or locals...shame on you sir...

I know im not welcome here since im not an atheist and a scientist myself and occult insider...you have no clue about anything, whatever...you succeeded i'll leave...total waste of time...good life sir...
14-12-2013, 09:43 PM
(14-12-2013 09:20 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  As the resident German on this forum, I have to point out that that information is inaccurate.

Hitler is wearing what is known as "Eisernes Kreuz" (English: Iron Cross), a military achievement he was awarded with by the German emperor Wilhelm II. for his actions during World War I.

I'm german myself and that cross is the cross of saturn. Wow there's some serious censoring going on on this site. Someone removed my latest post completely. Really sad actually but whatever. So all you guys can do is call it BS but not actually debunk it? Go and try to debunk the 9 code which proves creation a 100% without a shadow of a doubt.

Ignorance is bliss....

bye

I already debunked your 9 code. See my post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 09:46 PM
(14-12-2013 09:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:20 PM)insider432 Wrote:  I'm german myself and that cross is the cross of saturn. Wow there's some serious censoring going on on this site. Someone removed my latest post completely. Really sad actually but whatever. So all you guys can do is call it BS but not actually debunk it? Go and try to debunk the 9 code which proves creation a 100% without a shadow of a doubt.

Ignorance is bliss....

bye

I already debunked your 9 code. See my post.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yea in your dreams...its undebunkable...no scientist on the planet can debunk this let alone you an atheist...btw you are talking to a scientist...was a mistake to come here...poof....im gone
14-12-2013, 09:47 PM
(14-12-2013 09:29 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 08:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Numerology is meaningless, it's games with number systems.

Let's recast the above into base 16:
5A0 minutes in a day = adds up to F
15180 seconds in a day = adds up to F
2760 minutes in a week = adds up to F
80520 minutes in a year = adds up to F

See how that works?

The base 10 system is the ONLY real system reflected by nature...other base systems are fabications and do NOT reflect nature whatsoever. You certainly did NOT watch those vids, nor read my entire post. Whatever. Call it nonsense all you want but you are rejecting truth here...

The number base is a convention, no base is more true than any other. Nature is not 'reflected' in any base. That is pure mysticism.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 09:48 PM
(14-12-2013 09:37 PM)insider432 Wrote:  LOL...you think that cross didnt exist before that? How about you trace back its origins back to sumerian times and figure out what it really represents and means. You atheists fail to trace shit back in time. You need to go further back in time than world war I...your reasoning is beyond funny...you'll never even come close the truth i can assure you that...im outta here
I don't recall expressing the view that the Iron Cross didn't exist before WWI. In any case, it does not trace back to Sumerian times because it was invented in the 13th century.

"The Iron Cross is a cross symbol typically in black with a white or silver outline that originated after 1219 when the Kingdom of Jerusalem granted the Teutonic Order the right to combine the Teutonic Black Cross placed above a silver Cross of Jerusalem."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross

(14-12-2013 09:37 PM)insider432 Wrote:  PS: before you ask questions, learn some manors...all of you attacked me like crazy on a personal level for no reason...for what? posting information?

really sad you know, seriously....and all of you who attacked me and called me names have like 1000's of posts which means you are admins or locals...shame on you sir...
I have neither attacked, nor insulted you at any point in this thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 09:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-12-2013 07:53 PM)insider432 Wrote:  There's only 2 possible outcomes if you do....you either come to the same realization OR you will make a fool of yourself trying to debunk it Wink Since you attacked me on a personal level already im going to tell you that you are no match for my knowledge.

You Sir are a joke and your behaviour reflects that of an immature child...

Good day.

PS: lets make this interesting...if you can actually debunk my post i'll reward you with 10K, dont tell me you couldnt use the money...Why do i offer you a reward because its impossible to debunk this buddy Wink

I'm a scientist and occult insider and this site is being run by occultists...good luck again...and no worries, i'll be gone soon enough forever...

Unfortunately idiot, it's just a pile of crap, and not worth the time to even read, twice.
"Creation" itself is a concept that "debunks" itself. You are too ignorant to even get what that means, or why. Babble code is babble. "Code" can be found anywhere, in anything. Finding a bunch of "9's" without FIRST establishing what would falsify your crap PROVES you are no "scientist" as you have no null hypothesis. You don't even know what science is. The only thing "occult" about you is your "occult (in the medical sense) brain", which exist outside your head apparently somewhere in the region of your ass. You can keep your money. I am one of a few here who doesn't need it. Apparently your "occult powers" are fairly limited, or you would have known that. You need attention. That's why you're here. raving lunatic, who has bored everyone to tears you know with your crap, so you resort to this. You are just the "nut-job du jour" stopping by with whatever bug is up your Presuppositionalist ass. Get help, please. Or are you on meds already ?

Please be gone forever. The sooner the better. Take your worthless boring pile of shit, and be gone. No one's buying it here. Occult insider my ass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-12-2013, 09:55 PM
(14-12-2013 09:46 PM)insider432 Wrote:  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yea in your dreams...its undebunkable...no scientist on the planet can debunk this let alone you an atheist...btw you are talking to a scientist...was a mistake to come here...poof....im gone

Yeah. It is hard to be shown how easy it is to topple a house of cards.
What field is your scientific training in ?
The "occult sciences" ? LMFAO.
Please do some alchemy for us. Or maybe go to Gordon's Psychic Seminary ... there's the ticket. We can refer him. A new nut for the nut seminary.
http://psychicseminary.com/forum

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-12-2013, 10:16 PM
"In any case, it does not trace back to Sumerian times because it was invented in the 13th century."

SUMERIAN TABLET / SEAL

[Image: __9271455.jpg]

SUMERIAN TABLET NR.2

[Image: gw4fedc129.jpg]

Wikipedia is full of errors you know.

I could even tell you what that symbol represents, it wasnt invented but i get it im full of shit, eh? Yet i proved you wrong and showed you sumerian tablets...whatever...

"I have neither attacked, nor insulted you at any point in this thread."

you didnt but the rest did...
14-12-2013, 10:18 PM
(14-12-2013 09:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:29 PM)insider432 Wrote:  The base 10 system is the ONLY real system reflected by nature...other base systems are fabications and do NOT reflect nature whatsoever. You certainly did NOT watch those vids, nor read my entire post. Whatever. Call it nonsense all you want but you are rejecting truth here...

The number base is a convention, no base is more true than any other. Nature is not 'reflected' in any base. That is pure mysticism.

I know this stuff is above your head but i suggest you read my post again and actually spent some time understanding this stuff...because it not something that you just read once and then get it...i bet you guys cant even comprehend what i posted in my first post...i showed you proof that you cannot debunk...just saying that nature doesnt reflect any base doesnt make it so, you know...the truth is hidden from the fool...thats wisdom right there...