Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(14-12-2013 09:46 PM)insider432 Wrote:  poof....im gone

Seeing as how you promised us that some nine posts ago, I'll believe that when I see it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elcarch's post
14-12-2013, 10:20 PM
(14-12-2013 10:16 PM)insider432 Wrote:  SUMERIAN TABLET / SEAL

[Image: __9271455.jpg]

SUMERIAN TABLET NR.2

[Image: gw4fedc129.jpg]

Wikipedia is full of errors you know.

I could even tell you what that symbol represents, it wasnt invented but i get it im full of shit, eh? Yet i proved you wrong and showed you sumerian tablets...whatever...
I don't see what the point of these pictures is supposed to be. Do you believe that the Iron Cross originated from Sumerian tablets based on their vague similarities alone? Is that really all the evidence you have to support that view?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 10:20 PM
(14-12-2013 09:46 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  I already debunked your 9 code. See my post.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yea in your dreams...its undebunkable...no scientist on the planet can debunk this let alone you an atheist...btw you are talking to a scientist...was a mistake to come here...poof....im gone

If you're an actual scientist, I'm a prima ballerina.

I demonstrated the non-uniqueness of the numerological pattern of 9's by showing the same effect in another number base. Your 'code' is meaningless.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 10:21 PM
(14-12-2013 09:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 07:53 PM)insider432 Wrote:  There's only 2 possible outcomes if you do....you either come to the same realization OR you will make a fool of yourself trying to debunk it Wink Since you attacked me on a personal level already im going to tell you that you are no match for my knowledge.

You Sir are a joke and your behaviour reflects that of an immature child...

Good day.

PS: lets make this interesting...if you can actually debunk my post i'll reward you with 10K, dont tell me you couldnt use the money...Why do i offer you a reward because its impossible to debunk this buddy Wink

I'm a scientist and occult insider and this site is being run by occultists...good luck again...and no worries, i'll be gone soon enough forever...

Unfortunately idiot, it's just a pile of crap, and not worth the time to even read, twice.
"Creation" itself is a concept that "debunks" itself. You are too ignorant to even get what that means, or why. Babble code is babble. "Code" can be found anywhere, in anything. Finding a bunch of "9's" without FIRST establishing what would falsify your crap PROVES you are no "scientist" as you have no null hypothesis. You don't even know what science is. The only thing "occult" about you is your "occult (in the medical sense) brain", which exist outside your head apparently somewhere in the region of your ass. You can keep your money. I am one of a few here who doesn't need it. Apparently your "occult powers" are fairly limited, or you would have known that. You need attention. That's why you're here. raving lunatic, who has bored everyone to tears you know with your crap, so you resort to this. You are just the "nut-job du jour" stopping by with whatever bug is up your Presuppositionalist ass. Get help, please. Or are you on meds already ?

Please be gone forever. The sooner the better. Take your worthless boring pile of shit, and be gone. No one's buying it here. Occult insider my ass.

A pile of crap that you fail to comprehend...still attacking me on a personal level instead of actually adressing the information i see...calling it BS doesnt make it so...the 9 code is undebunkable...theres not one scientist on the planet who was able to debunk it...period...but pls continue with your personal attacks...they perfectly reflect your intelligence level anyways Wink
14-12-2013, 10:21 PM
(14-12-2013 10:16 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Blah blah blah....

[Image: 43873369.jpg]

LMAA, Arschloch.

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
14-12-2013, 10:30 PM
(14-12-2013 10:21 PM)insider432 Wrote:  ...but pls continue with your personal attacks...they perfectly reflect your intelligence level anyways Wink

[Image: offended-yoda.jpg?w=640]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
14-12-2013, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 11:01 PM by insider432.)
(14-12-2013 10:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 10:16 PM)insider432 Wrote:  SUMERIAN TABLET / SEAL

[Image: __9271455.jpg]

SUMERIAN TABLET NR.2

[Image: gw4fedc129.jpg]

Wikipedia is full of errors you know.

I could even tell you what that symbol represents, it wasnt invented but i get it im full of shit, eh? Yet i proved you wrong and showed you sumerian tablets...whatever...
I don't see what the point of these pictures is supposed to be. Do you believe that the Iron Cross originated from Sumerian tablets based on their vague similarities alone? Is that really all the evidence you have to support that view?

Vague similarities? U kidding right? Cant take a loss huh? I proved you wrong...want more? Here you go even though you dont deserve to know about this: None of you do...

High powered microscope shot:

[Image: cosmic-bio-machine6-lg-plate.jpg]

This CBM is still birthing out of the pyramid structure...

(six-wave interaction that is drawn into the seventh, forms wave units to form a graviton energy unit. )

[Image: Pyramid-topview-lg-plate.jpg]

Life crystals in pyramid formation

[Image: pyramid-topview-lg-plate.jpg]

Pyramid ready to give birth...living crystal bio computers...

Im not gonna tell you anything...go figure it out for yourself...this is a very hostile environment and most of you silly atheists are heavily brainwashed especially those who keep making fun of me and keep calling me names for no reason...i just presented information and its always the same with u atheists (referring to those who keep making silly attack posts) this type of psychological method that has been planted in your heads is way above your head...comedy is the number one distraction tool being used in atheist circles...therefor you focus on the joke and that has a certain effect on your psyche, it shuts down...you guys dont even know what that means...

none of you can debunk any of this...all you can do is talk shit...but you cant provide any counter evidence...i talk facts, you talk opinion...

funny thing is though "every now and then someone comes along who is in the know and presents key truth, yet it goes unnoticed" because the truth is hidden from the fool...none of you deserve to know any of this actually...this is hidden knowledge.

I'll give you one last clue since you are the only one acting civilized here.

The shape on the "tablet of shamash" (8 pointed star) is the result of a cymatic frequency which also proves that the ancients werent primitive and knew about all kinds of unseen forces...that shape has been reproduced successfully several times by using cymatic frequencies...even saturn's hexagon vortex feature has been reproduced in the lab using cymtics...many ancient artwork designs are symbolic representations of certain unseen forces...thats what sacred geometry is...building blocks of life...

go figure...

go ahead and laugh...this stuff is above your heads but just remember the very first person who proved that the earth isnt flat but instead round aka eliptical was called crazy too...even burnt to death...

"All truth passes through 3 stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. And 3rd it is accepted as being self evident" - Schopenhauer

You guys actually getting on my nerves with all these immature silly personal attacks...Its like im talking to braindead sheeples that cant really think clearly anymore...

Too bad for you guys...Let's find out if im an attention whore or not, let's see if i come back or not...what a joke u guys are...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ether.html

see the hexagon shape? and you think sacred geometry is a bunch of BS? LOL

you guys are braindead...not coming back

i could have shown you some real stuff...but not interested anymore

bye bye
14-12-2013, 11:09 PM
(14-12-2013 10:21 PM)insider432 Wrote:  A pile of crap that you fail to comprehend...still attacking me on a personal level instead of actually adressing the information i see...calling it BS doesnt make it so...the 9 code is undebunkable...theres not one scientist on the planet who was able to debunk it...period...but pls continue with your personal attacks...they perfectly reflect your intelligence level anyways Wink

Ohhh, "still birthing" is it ? Really ? You keep say "bye" but you keep staying. I see you're a liar.
There is not one "scientist" on the planet who would try to "debubk" it, as it's not "science". I asked you before what is your null hypothesis, and what would falsify it. You dodn't bother to respond, as you CAN'T, as you don't even KNOW what science is, otr how they work. Your just another loony-toon, in a VERY long line of crazies. Since you say it's not falsifiable, you admit it's not science. Who gives a crap about a "9" code. Does it support the Aztec god ? Oh wait, you didn't tell us which god yet. The Babylonian war god, (Yahweh). That one. Please keep saying "anyways". It perfectly reflects you level of NO education. Pleople who are not native speakers, don't use the word "anyway(s)". What trailer park do you live in ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-12-2013, 11:23 PM
(14-12-2013 10:57 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Vague similarities? U kidding right? Cant take a loss huh?
I would appreciate it if you could answer my question.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 12:05 AM by insider432.)
edit: deleted my post...pointless...how can i delete all of my posts, where's the damn delete button? can a admin please delete all of my posts? i'd like to have my posts removed...anyways im outta here...good luck on your paths atheists...pls someone close my account...not coming back...