Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Whats the question?

This?

"Do you believe that the Iron Cross originated from Sumerian tablets based on their vague similarities alone? Is that really all the evidence you have to support that view?"

The answer is no as i have already provided further evidence but didnt go on to explain what those pics actually are....would take too long anyways...this stuff requires somewhat of a basic understanding or otherwise it will just sound like nonsense...

forget about all that...the following discovery alone should give you something to think about...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ether.html

see the hexagram and hexagon shape?...now why can we find the hexagon and hexagram shape all over the ancient world? ancient sites, ancient artwork, carvings and what not all over the world... Seems like they knew something...the history books are lying dude...the real truth will never be televized...

just keep wondering how the ancients were able to know about the hexagram shape? You think thats a coincidnece? You might want to rethink that buddy...why is the hexagram shape on the israel flag? ever wondered about that...there are ppl in the know...insiders...ppl lie, symbols dont, NEVER...symbolism is a language its their language...

and for those of you who will make fun of me again because i came back, its because he asked me nicely...at least one guy acting civilized on here...

Why do you think the pope and secret societies use that ancient cross symbol which is the cross of saturn? Why is hitler using it? Do you seriously think they use it just because it looks neat? No they are the ones keeping this knowledge from the public while selling you some twisted BS story...ppl lie, symbols dont...all these occult symbols have significant meanings...many are representation of certain unseen forces and the workings of the universe...why do you think there is a 8 pointed star in the vatican as well as on sumerian tablets? they are the ones who found this knowledge and kept it to themselves because its incredibly powerful knowledge...if you seriously think that theres no significant meaning to all these occult symbols then hey thats fine but you have no clue...you know there are many ppl in the occult that crack jokes about atheists...really no offense man but you guys are the ones that are most lost...way behind...

are you really sure that you understood my very first post? Because the others certainly didnt...I can only suggest you look into that stuff it will really open your eyes dude...there's some serious shit going on on this planet and the public is being kept in the dark...but hey im just a nut...real question is how many so called coincidences have to happen until you start thinking more deeply? thats the real question...and this other guy babbling about having debunked the 9 code doesnt know what he's talking about...it doesnt work with other base systems...the 10 base system is the only real system that corresponds to and reflects nature...thats just a fact if you atheists can handle it or not...im just wasting time here...good luck on your path dude...

Edit: Here's another fun fact. The "G" in the middle of the masonic compass and square also represents a tone. It is the tone which creates the 7 pointed star in cymatic experiments also known as the "sigillum dei aemeth" and "seal of babalon" the masonic compass and square is a variation of the "seal of saturn". They are saturn worshippers. the geometry also represents a electro magentic force being emitted from saturns northpole referring to the hexagon...you can see that energy in the heat signatures of saturns twin moons:

[Image: Tethys.jpg]
I can confirm that the math in your initial post is correct because I double-checked it myself, but I can't say the same about your interpretation of the data.

I still don't understand how you go from the observation of these patterns to the conclusion that there is a secret society which systematically conceals some kind of truth from us.

(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  good luck on your path dude...
(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Im actually sharing high level occult knwoledge with you but im doing it in a way that wont benefit you and therefor you cant really make any use of it nor fully understand it...i just cant, nothing against you...take care man i have to go...
Thanks, you take care as well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Lol, the nutters are coming out of the woodworks.

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-12-2013, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 12:31 AM by insider432.)
(15-12-2013 12:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Whats the question?

This?

"Do you believe that the Iron Cross originated from Sumerian tablets based on their vague similarities alone? Is that really all the evidence you have to support that view?"

The answer is no as i have already provided further evidence but didnt go on to explain what those pics actually are....would take too long anyways...this stuff requires somewhat of a basic understanding or otherwise it will just sound like nonsense...

forget about all that...the following discovery alone should give you something to think about...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ether.html

see the hexagram and hexagon shape?...now why can we find the hexagon and hexagram shape all over the ancient world? ancient sites, ancient artwork, carvings and what not all over the world... Seems like they knew something...the history books are lying dude...the real truth will never be televized...

just keep wondering how the ancients were able to know about the hexagram shape? You think thats a coincidnece? You might want to rethink that buddy...why is the hexagram shape on the israel flag? ever wondered about that...there are ppl in the know...insiders...ppl lie, symbols dont, NEVER...symbolism is a language its their language...

and for those of you who will make fun of me again because i came back, its because he asked me nicely...at least one guy acting civilized on here...

Why do you think the pope and secret societies use that ancient cross symbol which is the cross of saturn? Why is hitler using it? Do you seriously think they use it just because it looks neat? No they are the ones keeping this knowledge from the public while selling you some twisted BS story...ppl lie, symbols dont...all these occult symbols have significant meanings...many are representation of certain unseen forces and the workings of the universe...why do you think there is a 8 pointed star in the vatican as well as on sumerian tablets? they are the ones who found this knowledge and kept it to themselves because its incredibly powerful knowledge...if you seriously think that theres no significant meaning to all these occult symbols then hey thats fine but you have no clue...you know there are many ppl in the occult that crack jokes about atheists...really no offense man but you guys are the ones that are most lost...way behind...

are you really sure that you understood my very first post? Because the others certainly didnt...I can only suggest you look into that stuff it will really open your eyes dude...there's some serious shit going on on this planet and the public is being kept in the dark...but hey im just a nut...real question is how many so called coincidences have to happen until you start thinking more deeply? thats the real question...and this other guy babbling about having debunked the 9 code doesnt know what he's talking about...it doesnt work with other base systems...the 10 base system is the only real system that corresponds to and reflects nature...thats just a fact if you atheists can handle it or not...im just wasting time here...good luck on your path dude...

Edit: Here's another fun fact. The "G" in the middle of the masonic compass and square also represents a tone. It is the tone which creates the 7 pointed star in cymatic experiments also known as the "sigillum dei aemeth" and "seal of babalon" the masonic compass and square is a variation of the "seal of saturn". They are saturn worshippers. the geometry also represents a electro magentic force being emitted from saturns northpole referring to the hexagon...you can see that energy in the heat signatures of saturns twin moons:

[Image: Tethys.jpg]
I can confirm that the math in your initial post is correct because I double-checked it myself, but I can't say the same about your interpretation of the data.

I still don't understand how you go from the observation of these patterns to the conclusion that there is a secret society which systematically conceals some kind of truth from us.

(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  good luck on your path dude...
(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  Im actually sharing high level occult knwoledge with you but im doing it in a way that wont benefit you and therefor you cant really make any use of it nor fully understand it...i just cant, nothing against you...take care man i have to go...
Thanks, you take care as well.

well that one is pretty obvious...just join a secret a society and find out Wink at least one who can actually see that this info is correct and not debunkable...at least you should realize that this 9 code pattern cannot happen in nature by chance thats just plain logical...lets forget about the whole god idea...but understand that this cannot happen without some sort of intelligence behind it...we're talking here about time, diameter of planets, fibonacci sequence, flower of life, subatomic vibration...9 is the governing force behind what we experience as physical reality and saturn plays a role in all of it...snow flakes are shaped hexagonal due to saturns influence on this planet...the ancients knew about this 9 code as well and they hid it in coded form in artwork, books, etc...it gets real sinister when you find out that this is a negative force aka SATURN which is considered the god of this world...saturn is satan...

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_o...lohim.html

occult insiders everywhere...he shows you saturn in plain sight...and this atheist site is run by occultists as well i dont care if you think im nuts or not...u cant make this stuff up...Jesus died at the 9th hour and overcame the system...there is actually alot of truth in mythology...its not supposed to be take literally...thats what they want you to do take everything literally when those in the know, know how to read between the lines and how to interpret it the correct way...i really dont expect anyone to believe anything i said tonight...and im really not coming back...i wish you all the best...and some of you really need to learn some manors, seriously...this site is called thinking atheist...i have never come across any thinking atheist in my life...

Research the occult and find out...especially subjects like "the death cult of saturn" and "cube of saturn" and you might get a lil glimpse of this hidden knowledge that is being kept hidden from the public...

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/vie...php?t=2238

you could start looking into that site...if you make it till page 50 or something you might realize how many occult insiders actually walk among us...

skype was created by another occult insider...look at your skype icon, see the shape of saturn? Look at your internet explorer icon, saturn's ring...windows update icon, saturn again. The kaaba at mecca is the cube of saturn. if you are familiar with this occult symbolism you will start to see it everywhere...however in secret societies they will only start to tell you about this saturn stuff when you reach higher levels, most ppl never make it past the 3rd degree in freemasonry...

good luck and im done now...you guys can delete my account or ban me...this is the wront place for this type of stuff anyways

good luck
15-12-2013, 12:31 AM
(15-12-2013 12:25 AM)insider432 Wrote:  ...i really dont expect anyone to believe anything i said tonight...

Yabut, so why are you here? Consider

15-12-2013, 01:01 AM
My current "Likes Given":

9 + 0 + 7 + 2
1 + 8

My current reputation:

8 + 1

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-12-2013, 01:06 AM
(15-12-2013 01:01 AM)Vosur Wrote:  My current "Likes Given":

9 + 0 + 7 + 2
1 + 8

My current reputation:

8 + 1

Consider

DUDE WTF! Just a little over 24 hours ago, you had given 8922 likes. Now you have given 150 more. STOP STEALING MY POST LIKING THUNDER! Angry

15-12-2013, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 01:16 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Order arises in this universe without any intervention.
Choas Theory has proven it, (so yeah, this idiot is "dubunked")
Every scientist knows this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
The Fibonacci sequence arises also with no intervention everywhere in the universe,
https://www.google.com/search?q=fibonacc...41&dpr=0.9
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/fibs...bslide.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+mand...41&dpr=0.9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzkW1IlVI4
No gods needed, no conspiracies, no "codes" no bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-12-2013, 01:12 AM
(15-12-2013 01:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  DUDE WTF! Just a little over 24 hours ago, you had given 8922 likes. Now you have given 150 more. STOP STEALING MY POST LIKING THUNDER! Angry

2 + 4
6 : 2
3 * 3

8 + 9 + 2 + 2
2 + 1
3 * 3

1 + 5 + 0
3 * 3

999 : 3
333 * 2

Blink Shocking Blink

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-12-2013, 01:17 AM
(15-12-2013 01:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 01:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  DUDE WTF! Just a little over 24 hours ago, you had given 8922 likes. Now you have given 150 more. STOP STEALING MY POST LIKING THUNDER! Angry

2 + 4
3 * 3

8 + 9 + 2 + 2
2 + 1
3 * 3

1 + 5 + 0
3 * 3

999 : 3
333 * 2

Blink Shocking Blink

OOOO OOO OOO! Start breaking down the numbers into their words. OOOO OOOO, and make it the GERMAN word for them! Big Grin

15-12-2013, 01:23 AM
(15-12-2013 01:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OOOO OOO OOO! Start breaking down the numbers into their words. OOOO OOOO, and make it the GERMAN word for them! Big Grin

VIERUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS VIER
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

ACHTTAUSNEDNEUNHUNDERTUNDZWEIUNDZWANZIG
ACHT PLUS NEUN PLUS ZWEI PLUS ZWEI
EINUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS EINS
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

EINHUNDERTUNDFÜNFZIG
EINS PLUS FÜNF PLUSS NULL
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

NEUNHUNDERTNEUNUNDNEUNZIG DURCH DREI
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG MAL ZWEI
SECHSHUNDERTSECHSUNDSECHZIG

By the way, he may be on to something. Here's a clip of Hitler expressing his fondness of the number 9.

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post