I'm going crazy. Hobo

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-12-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(15-12-2013 01:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 01:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OOOO OOO OOO! Start breaking down the numbers into their words. OOOO OOOO, and make it the GERMAN word for them! Big Grin

VIERUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS VIER
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

ACHTTAUSNEDNEUNHUNDERTUNDZWEIUNDZWANZIG
ACHT PLUS NEUN PLUS ZWEI PLUS ZWEI
EINUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS EINS
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

EINHUNDERTUNDFÜNFZIG
EINS PLUS FÜNF PLUSS NULL
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

NEUNHUNDERTNEUNUNDNEUNZIG DURCH DREI
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG MAL ZWEI
SECHSHUNDERTSECHSUNDSECHZIG

By the way, he may be on to something. Here's a clip of Hitler expressing his fondness of the number 9.

O......M......G

Not only does your post have you shouting math equations in German, but it also has a video of Quentin Tarantino's rendition of Hitler having a spasm attack.

I can't breathe.....laughing too hard.

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-12-2013, 01:41 AM
(15-12-2013 12:25 AM)insider432 Wrote:  at least you should realize that this 9 code pattern cannot happen in nature by chance thats just plain logical...lets forget about the whole god idea...but understand that this cannot happen without some sort of intelligence behind it...

Actually all kinds of patterns occur in nature with no "intelligence behind it". This is just a variation of the crap of ID. Physics and Math know order arises spontaneously. Apparently you are surprised by what everyone knows. And BTW, what human brains perceive as "logical" has also been debunked as the way to search for reality. Lose again there, Bucko. The stock market follows Fibonacci patterns. Does that mean some ONE is controlling it to form that specific pattern ? Nope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-12-2013, 01:47 AM
(15-12-2013 01:27 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 01:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  VIERUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS VIER
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

ACHTTAUSNEDNEUNHUNDERTUNDZWEIUNDZWANZIG
ACHT PLUS NEUN PLUS ZWEI PLUS ZWEI
EINUNDZWANZIG
ZWEI PLUS EINS
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

EINHUNDERTUNDFÜNFZIG
EINS PLUS FÜNF PLUSS NULL
SECHS
SECHS DURCH ZWEI
DREI
DREI MAL DREI
NEUN

NEUNHUNDERTNEUNUNDNEUNZIG DURCH DREI
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG
DREIHUNDERTDREIUNDDREIßIG MAL ZWEI
SECHSHUNDERTSECHSUNDSECHZIG

By the way, he may be on to something. Here's a clip of Hitler expressing his fondness of the number 9.

O......M......G

Not only does your post have you shouting math equations in German, but it also has a video of Quentin Tarantino's rendition of Hitler having a spasm attack.

I can't breathe.....laughing too hard.

They do like that shit over there.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-12-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 11:35 AM by insider432.)
send me a pvt message if you are serious and want to know more. thats a rare one time offer...
15-12-2013, 11:33 AM
(15-12-2013 01:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Now my "Likes Received" are also affected:

4 + 6 + 4 + 4
1 + 8

I'm going crazy. Hobo

I just realized that my initial post was post number 144 = 9

no need to go crazy, this is happening to you now because numbers have magnetic qualities...since you started to look at it you attract them into your life...

dont listen to your atheist friends, nothing has been debunked, not to mention that they dont even understand the stuff i posted. This 9 code pattern is the most unique pattern you can discover, it cannot be compared to other patterns. It is very unique and actually alive...you seem to be somewhat interested and you damn right i am on to something. send me a pvt message if you are serious, i might guide you through some stuff but you should know in advance that if you do then there's no coming back. You wont be able to just forget about the info, you'll be haunted by it and you will start seeing how it keeps popping up in your life. So the decision is yours...You are the only one acting civilized here...I could guide you through some real stuff...
15-12-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 12:36 PM by insider432.)
(15-12-2013 01:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Order arises in this universe without any intervention.
Choas Theory has proven it, (so yeah, this idiot is "dubunked")
Every scientist knows this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
The Fibonacci sequence arises also with no intervention everywhere in the universe,
https://www.google.com/search?q=fibonacc...41&dpr=0.9
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/fibs...bslide.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+mand...41&dpr=0.9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzkW1IlVI4
No gods needed, no conspiracies, no "codes" no bullshit.

i know for a fact that YOU didnt even read my initial post, let alone watch those videos...you just flew over it, even IF you would read it carefully i highly doubt you are intelligent enough to comprehend whats right in front of your face...i understand that you guys live in the mind set of a debunker but its not debunkable...

the flower of life reflects the 9 code
fibonacci sequence reflects the 9 code
the precession of the equinox aka the great year cycle reflects the 9 code
(25,920 (=9) year cycle broken up into 2160 (=9) years per constellation.)

the constellations move through the background of the rising east with movement of just 1 degree every 72 years (=9).

The earth's tilt = 23,4 (=9)

mins and secs in a day, week, month, year all reduce to 9

a woman is pregnant for 9 months displaying the 9 code

diameter of moon = 2160 miles (=9)
diameter of sun = 864000 miles (=9) which is related to the seconds in a day as well.
the real speed of light adds up to 9 = 186,624 = 9

there were originally 144000 (=9) casing stones on the great pyramid of giza.

In the year 2034 (=9) there's a total solar eclipse that passes over egypt.

the mayan long count calendar is reflects 144000 days (=9)

144 (=9) is also related to the concept of light and sound...

Half a day consists of 12 hours or 720 minutes or 43,200 seconds. A well-conditioned human has a heart which beats once per second, 60/minute, 3600 beats per hour and 86,400 beats per day. The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles (2 x 432). The diameter of the moon is 2160 miles (4320 / 2). 432 = Consecration and also the square root of the classical speed of light, 186624 miles per second. Light travels around the earth 7.4 times in one second adds up to 11. Also, 12 x 360 = 4320. Divide 4320 by 2 to get the diameter of the moon (2,160 miles). If you multiply 432,000 by 2 to get the diameter of the sun (864,000 miles). If you square 432 to get the speed of light (186,624 miles per second). 60 x 360 = 21600 the number of Nautical Miles on the polar circumference of Earth which means that one Nautical Mile equals exactly one 'minute' of earth latitude.

The first four digits of PI π = 3.141=9. We use the first 4 since you need four 90 degree turns to get a circle of 360 degrees.

the sacred 345 triangle worshipped by the egyptians reflects the 9 code..

the pythagorean tuning is A-432

each triangle of a tetrahedron adds up to 9...

the number of the beast 666 adds up to 9

Beatles - Revolution 9, countless other bands who used song names like "engine number 9" because they are insiders too, hiding this stuff in plain sight you idiots...

they all knew and this is hidden knowledge, make fun of it all you want, there's so much more evidence out there its mind blowing, i just gave u a little glimpse...

all you can do is call it coincidence but that makes you a fool...real question is how many so called coincidences have to happen until u start thinking more deeply? i suggest you keep your head deep in the sand like always and pretend certain evidence is not there..

countless ancient texts refer to the 9 code...its universal but hidden from the fool

i could go and on, this was just a little glimpse and you wanna call that coincidence?

LOL

you guys are seriously braindead...its not even funny anymore....theres no help for you whatsoever...this stuff is above your head dude...just let it go, and go on with your silly meaningless life

Edit: Prime quadruplets make up the very reality we exist in, any real scientist will tell you that but what they do not know yet is that the hidden center numbers in the the centers of prime quadruplets add up to either 3,6 or 9

I know tesla's secret:

"If you only knew the magnificance of the 3,6 & 9 then you would have a key to the universe"

It's the very magnetic vortex energy telsa was talking about, it can also be used to levitate massive stones, thats the secret of the ancient pyramid builders btw, they knew about it, even the pyramid of giza reflects the 9 code. Coral Castle was built the same way, Ed Leedskalnin claimed to know the secrets of the ancient pyramid builders and he left clues all over coral castle...the same clues can be found coded in the Norman Hall (Grand Masonic Lodge) in philadelphia. The secrets of magnetism are coded into the artwork. There are independent scientists that were able to crack this code up to 75%...

you guys have no idea...

"The human being is handycapped with coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" - J.Edgar Hoover (Founder FBI)

you guys forgot how to think for yourselfs...braindead sheeples...all u guys know is what you have been told, you always ask for evidence but never seek it out for yourselfs...you are in a mode of stagnation...btw in occult circles we call ppl like you "numb in mind" braindead zombies following the braindead herd...no individual thought...you are a follower...not a seeker

Edit 2: Even your screen resolutions are based on the 369 matrix:

144p = 9
240p = 6
360p = 9
480p = 3
720p = 9
1080p = 9

why do you think that is? LOL LOL LOL

Facepalm

you guys are no match for my knowledge...all you can do is call it BS without providing any counter evidence

FACEPALM & CHECKMATE atheists.....lol

go ahead and make a fool of yourself trying to debunk reality...lol
15-12-2013, 12:11 PM
There are countless examples of the occurrence of ALL the numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. You're just looking for all the nines. It's called confirmation bias. You are no scientist. Just another nut case, out to demonstrate what you think you noticed is some how special and been missed by everyone else. You have discovered, and disclosed nothing. I read part of your post. Most of it wasn't worth it. You don't even know how science works. ALl your "nines" are really 9/9 = 1, or 9/18 = .5 ... it's meaningless drivel.

I thought you said you were leaving ?

Mentally unstable I see, like all the other Babble Code "discoverers". Seriously they need to name a disease in the DSM for your illness. Oh wait they did.

Pareidolia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
Apopohenia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

There are pills for this, (I think). Tongue

15-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I got the Mandarin voice going on...

Snowflakes... are hexagonal... due to the influence... of Saturn.

Yeah, OK. Angel

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2013, 12:40 PM
(14-12-2013 11:52 PM)insider432 Wrote:  edit: deleted my post...pointless...how can i delete all of my posts, where's the damn delete button? can a admin please delete all of my posts? i'd like to have my posts removed...anyways im outta here...good luck on your paths atheists...pls someone close my account...not coming back...

You keep saying that, but I don't see you actually leaving.

*waits*

Nope, you're still here, posting.