Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(15-12-2013 11:59 AM)insider432 Wrote:  <snip>

I notice you're still here, in spite of you stating for the last three pages of this thread that you're leaving forever.

Consistency is nice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2013, 12:49 PM
(15-12-2013 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There are countless examples of the occurrence of ALL the numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. You're just looking for all the nines. It's called confirmation bias. You are no scientist. Just another nut case, out to demonstrate what you think you noticed is some how special and been missed by everyone else. You have discovered, and disclosed nothing. I read part of your post. Most of it wasn't worth it. You don't even know how science works. ALl your "nines" are really 9/9 = 1, or 9/18 = .5 ... it's meaningless drivel.

I thought you said you were leaving ?

Mentally unstable I see, like all the other Babble Code "discoverers". Seriously they need to name a disease in the DSM for your illness. Oh wait they did.

Pareidolia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
Apopohenia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

There are pills for this, (I think). Tongue

LOL...yea like i said you havent taken the time to read it all and u havent watched those vids at all...and no im NOT talking about bible codes you idiot...learn how to read and pay attention...and dont assume im a christian because im not you moron...always the same...attacking ppl on a personal level making fun of them (using the psychological comedy distraction method) instead of actually adressing the information...i presented real life data like diameters of planets, time, precession of the equinoxes, a woman is pregnant for 9 months all displaying the 9 code...and so much more...you cannot debunk that, its real life data...

everything i said you could research for yourself and find out its all true...but u wont do that wanna know why? because atheists are not interested in educating themselves or learning something new...

you have been served buddy...there's no possible way you can debunk this...thats why you go the accuser route...all you can do is attack and make fun of me on a personal level...not to mention the fact that you are not intelligent enough to comprehend this stuff...
15-12-2013, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2013 12:58 PM by insider432.)
(15-12-2013 12:43 PM)Elcarch Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 11:59 AM)insider432 Wrote:  <snip>

I notice you're still here, in spite of you stating for the last three pages of this thread that you're leaving forever.

Consistency is nice.

i came back for "vosur"

and you still havent debunked any of it...because you cant Wink

all of you are no match for me...

Smile
15-12-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2013 07:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-12-2013 12:49 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(15-12-2013 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There are countless examples of the occurrence of ALL the numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. You're just looking for all the nines. It's called confirmation bias. You are no scientist. Just another nut case, out to demonstrate what you think you noticed is some how special and been missed by everyone else. You have discovered, and disclosed nothing. I read part of your post. Most of it wasn't worth it. You don't even know how science works. ALl your "nines" are really 9/9 = 1, or 9/18 = .5 ... it's meaningless drivel.

I thought you said you were leaving ?

Mentally unstable I see, like all the other Babble Code "discoverers". Seriously they need to name a disease in the DSM for your illness. Oh wait they did.

Pareidolia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
Apopohenia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

There are pills for this, (I think). Tongue

LOL...yea like i said you havent taken the time to read it all and u havent watched those vids at all...and no im NOT talking about bible codes you idiot...learn how to read and pay attention...and dont assume im a christian because im not you moron...always the same...attacking ppl on a personal level making fun of them (using the psychological comedy distraction method) instead of actually adressing the information...i presented real life data like diameters of planets, time, precession of the equinoxes, a woman is pregnant for 9 months all displaying the 9 code...and so much more...you cannot debunk that, its real life data...

everything i said you could research for yourself and find out its all true...but u wont do that wanna know why? because atheists are not interested in educating themselves or learning something new...

you have been served buddy...there's no possible way you can debunk this...thats why you go the accuser route...all you can do is attack and make fun of me on a personal level...not to mention the fact that you are not intelligent enough to comprehend this stuff...

Yeah I saw what you presented It's a meaningless collection of unrelated observations which you "engineered" to come out the way you wanted it to. It would NEVER EVER pass any sort of peer review, .... hasn't and will never. You are NO scientist. You would be flunked out, and laughed off any campus in the world with this crap. There is nothing to "comprehend". I dismiss it all as you have no theory, no set of criteria for inclusion or exclusion, no hypothesis, and no null hypothesis. It's simply bullshit. Pure and simple. There is nothing to "research" and there is no UNDERLYING premise, or a proposed way to either validate or falsify it. Just "lookey what I found. If you don't accept it, you don't understand it, and you can't debunk it". Well theoretically if it CAN'T be debunked it not science. It's religion. I don't buy your crappy religion.
Now go away like you promised, and sell your snake oil to more gullible people, (and make an appointment with a shrink).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-12-2013, 11:02 PM
(14-12-2013 06:36 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 08:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Numerology is bullshit... Drinking Beverage

Is like saying mathematics is BS. You do realize that mathematical equations are the basis of modern science especially quantum physics etc. (which btw has a very old ancient name and that name is kabballah) and used to help describe reality.

Now im done.

Math works. Your bullshit is still just bullshit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-12-2013, 06:19 AM
(29-01-2013 08:01 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Anyway, I'm in an ongoing argument with a christian, and he brought up Ivan Panin as indisputable proof of the bible's inspiration. Can you guys help me debunk this numerology stuff?

Were my fellow believers more driven to understand their faith, instead of satisfying their egos, they would all be better off.
I easily understand a new believers desire to "prove" to others that what they are feeling in their new faith is "real". Yet instead of maturing in that faith it becomes imperative to them that years, or even a lifetime, be spent attempting to "empirically" prove that which their faith demands cannot be proven.
Bible codes, secret messages, the sun rise.... none of these things prove anything.
It's no small irony that were the existence of a god or gods be proven, then it would negate all christian claims, at this time.

I was once asked, what would make me abandon my faith. The answer is, prove empirically that god exists.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 5 users Like Kestrel's post
25-12-2013, 10:52 AM
[quote='Vosur' pid='443541' dateline='1387092185']

By the way, he may be on to something. Here's a clip of Hitler expressing his fondness of the number 9.

/quote]

[Image: lauten-emoticon-heraus-lachen-22454931.jpg]

Ich lachte so hart.....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-12-2013, 10:56 AM
(14-12-2013 06:36 PM)insider432 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 08:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Numerology is bullshit... Drinking Beverage
Is like saying mathematics is BS.

That's just like claiming "Saying 'astrology is bullshit' is like saying Astronomy is bullshit'.".

You can claim it, of course, but you don't have to prove that you're batshit crazy in any other way.

25-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Vosur, did I tell you that I lived in Deutschland for a while? Spoke pretty good Deutsch for a while there, though conjugations were and still are always a challenge for me:

[Image: 90a.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-12-2013, 07:32 PM
(25-12-2013 06:19 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:01 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Anyway, I'm in an ongoing argument with a christian, and he brought up Ivan Panin as indisputable proof of the bible's inspiration. Can you guys help me debunk this numerology stuff?

Were my fellow believers more driven to understand their faith, instead of satisfying their egos, they would all be better off.
I easily understand a new believers desire to "prove" to others that what they are feeling in their new faith is "real". Yet instead of maturing in that faith it becomes imperative to them that years, or even a lifetime, be spent attempting to "empirically" prove that which their faith demands cannot be proven.
Bible codes, secret messages, the sun rise.... none of these things prove anything.
It's no small irony that were the existence of a god or gods be proven, then it would negate all christian claims, at this time.

I was once asked, what would make me abandon my faith. The answer is, prove empirically that god exists.

Yes, exactly. Thank you for your clear understanding of faith, and the honesty to express it.

It's faith - there is no proof.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user