Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(25-12-2013 01:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Vosur, did I tell you that I lived in Deutschland for a while? Spoke pretty good Deutsch for a while there, though conjugations were and still are always a challenge for me:

[Image: 90a.jpg]
Yeah, that's one of the reasons why German is one of the most difficult languages for native English speakers to learn.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 07:42 AM
(26-12-2013 01:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-12-2013 01:53 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Vosur, did I tell you that I lived in Deutschland for a while? Spoke pretty good Deutsch for a while there, though conjugations were and still are always a challenge for me:

[Image: 90a.jpg]
Yeah, that's one of the reasons why German is one of the most difficult languages for native English speakers to learn.

I took Latin - same, same.

The whole concept that words are masculine/feminine/neuter is bizarre. And useless.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2013, 08:05 AM
(26-12-2013 07:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 01:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, that's one of the reasons why German is one of the most difficult languages for native English speakers to learn.

I took Latin - same, same.

The whole concept that words are masculine/feminine/neuter is bizarre. And useless.

English used to have the same system and the formal/informal (we dropped the informal which is why we no long use words like thee and thou) so it is now more efficient than German, eat that Vosur.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Hi all,
I ended up here because I was trying to chase down some more info about Ivan Panin,s work.
I checked out the links given in an early post and was almost satisfied until I found that one example on ELS codes used a skip value of thousands ....
Now I understand that if you torture the data enough it will confess to anything! - (I believe that skip intervals are usually limited to +|- 100)

I suppose my question is "where can I find more in depth followup of this stuff?" (Panin and bible codes in general)

For something as hot an issue as 'being able to PROVE the bible' I would have expected to find more - not that I,m very competent on searching the web.

I know this is an old thread, but I,m hoping someone is listening and can steer me right .....

Thanks,

Frank
29-12-2014, 12:19 PM
The problem today is that most peoples mentality works in a manner which is similar to accepting the idea that 9 is clearly greater than 10.

People say, I believe this is true, or I don't believe this is true at all, etc. Meaning that they have practiced beliefs and disbeliefs. But they also choose to stick to these beliefs and disbeliefs. They then proceed to base decisions upon these mere beliefs and disbeliefs.

In other words, they are incredibly stupid.

After all, you are only dependent upon a belief or disbelief if you are not in direct contact with the truth. If you are not in direct contact with the truth then you are located at a distance from it. If you are located at a distance from the truth, then you are obviously located within the zone of "less than truth".

Thus, if you are incredibly stupid, and in turn stick to your beliefs and disbeliefs, then you obviously stick to being located within the zone of "less than truth".

In turn you have place the value of "less than truth" above the value of truth itself, thus you end up actually living in a world of "less than truth". As a consequence of your deliberate and permanent displacement from the truth, if the truth is placed directly before you, you can not, and do not, see anything at all.

I know,....I know....you don't believe this....Right ?

If I believe that if I continue to breathe I will not die, would it not be an insane act to stick to the belief. Of course it would be insane. Instead I should move away from that belief, and do so by moving on over to the truth of which the belief speaks of, and thus truly breathe. To accept just the belief about breathing, and stick to that belief permanently, is obviously not enough. Sticking to the belief alone, would obviously not save me.

Yet people all over the world have continued to stick to beliefs and disbeliefs. Thus insanity it at its peak.

That why God's numerical/word signature, which was found hidden within the KJV Bible, has been totally ignored for years on end.
Go to http://goo.gl/38qhp and click on the yellow flashing words "Watch / Listen".
This takes you on a web page tour of such proof of God's existence, and does so via automatic web page scrolling along with complete audio coverage. It lasts about 10 minutes.

But this is the way people currently are. They are still convinced that "less than truth" is clearly more truthful than truth itself. And of course this is clearly demonstrated when a person immediately bases a decision upon a mere belief or disbelief.

There is the old expression, "Seeing is believing". Thus even seeing does not connect you directly with the truth. That is exactly why magicians can deceive you !

If you are only one step away from being a complete moron, then you accept the idea that cars can speed up or slow down, because your eyes told you so as you observed the cars in motion.

However, if you choose to be smarter than an mere eyeball, then your minds eye instantly notices that cars clearly do not speed up or slow down, but instead they, just like everything else, are constantly in motion at a fixed magnitude of motion.

Following an analysis of this constant motion, you end up with an outcome which is today also known as Albert Einstein's theory of Special Relativity. You will also independently create all of the Special Relativity equations, and do so by no coincidence.

To do so, you only need no more than a grade ten education.

Go to http://goo.gl/fz4R0I and see ALL 9 videos if the one below does not bother to show the full playlist content

and thus see how any dimwit should be able to do what Einstein did,
and simply do so by placing the value of truth, above the value of mere beliefs and disbeliefs.

But if instead you simply accept the idea that you can not do what Einstein did, then you have chosen to accept a permanent living in a world of less than truth.
29-12-2014, 01:05 PM
(29-12-2014 12:19 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  The problem today is that most peoples mentality works in a manner which is similar to accepting the idea that 9 is clearly greater than 10.

People say, I believe this is true, or I don't believe this is true at all, etc. Meaning that they have practiced beliefs and disbeliefs. But they also choose to stick to these beliefs and disbeliefs. They then proceed to base decisions upon these mere beliefs and disbeliefs.

In other words, they are incredibly stupid.

After all, you are only dependent upon a belief or disbelief if you are not in direct contact with the truth. If you are not in direct contact with the truth then you are located at a distance from it. If you are located at a distance from the truth, then you are obviously located within the zone of "less than truth".

Thus, if you are incredibly stupid, and in turn stick to your beliefs and disbeliefs, then you obviously stick to being located within the zone of "less than truth".

In turn you have place the value of "less than truth" above the value of truth itself, thus you end up actually living in a world of "less than truth". As a consequence of your deliberate and permanent displacement from the truth, if the truth is placed directly before you, you can not, and do not, see anything at all.

If I believe that if I continue to breathe I will not die, would it not be an insane act to stick to the belief. Of course it would be insane. Instead I should move away from that belief, and do so by moving on over to the truth of which the belief speaks of, and thus truly breathe. To accept just the belief about breathing, and stick to that belief permanently, is obviously not enough. Sticking to the belief alone, would obviously not save me.

Yet people all over the world have continued to stick to beliefs and disbeliefs. Thus insanity it at its peak.

That why God's numerical/word signature, which was found hidden within the KJV Bible, has been totally ignored for years on end.
Go to http://goo.gl/38qhp and click on the yellow flashing words "Watch / Listen".
This takes you on a web page tour of such proof of God's existence, and does so via automatic web page scrolling along with complete audio coverage. It lasts about 10 minutes.

But this is the way people currently are. They are still convinced that "less than truth" is clearly more truthful than truth itself. And of course this is clearly demonstrated when a person immediately bases a decision upon a mere belief or disbelief.

There is the old expression, "Seeing is believing". Thus even seeing does not connect you directly with the truth. That is exactly why magicians can deceive you !

If you are only one step away from being a complete moron, then you accept the idea that cars can speed up or slow down, because your eyes told you so as you observed the cars in motion.

However, if you choose to be smarter than an mere eyeball, then your minds eye instantly notices that cars clearly do not speed up or slow down, but instead they, just like everything else, are constantly in motion at a fixed magnitude of motion.

Following an analysis of this constant motion, you end up with an outcome which is today also known as Albert Einstein's theory of Special Relativity. You will also independently create all of the Special Relativity equations, and do so by no coincidence.

To do so, you only need no more than a grade ten education.

Go to http://goo.gl/fz4R0I and see ALL 9 videos if the one below does not bother to show the full playlist content

and thus see how any dimwit should be able to do what Einstein did,
and simply do so by placing the value of truth, above the value of mere beliefs and disbeliefs.

But if instead you simply accept the idea that you can not do what Einstein did, then you have chosen to accept a permanent living in a world of less than truth.

That's not right. Dodgy I have it on good authority that the Prophecies of Chilam-Balam of the Itza-Maya is correct.

You see it's like this:

Somewhere around the year 1500 A.D. there appeared among the Itza-Maya a famous seer or prophet by the name of Chilam Balam who foretold the coming of the white men and even gave details of the diseases and war they would bring and gave the dates of great disasters that actually came true according to his calculations on the Mayan calendar. It is the translations of his book of prophecies, called the "Book of the Jaguar Priest", made by Spanish-educated Mayan Indians into Latin script, but in the Maya Language, that we see today. The oldest and apparently most authentic of these translations is called the Book of Chilam Balam of Tizimin, and it has the extraordinary prophecies that we are going to quote here. It is quite evident that Chilam Balam was not only warning the Indians of the bad days they would suffer under white rule, but also giving them hope that one day their ancient glory would come back when a new religion would come that would bring all the world into harmony.

Thus we find Chilam Balam lamenting over the loss of the priests who keep the calendar:

I know.....I know.... you don't believe this ......right? Well, here's the evidence.

V V V V V V V V

[Image: wheel.gif]

Not only that!!!

This coming of a great Spiritual Being (probably thought of as the return of Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl) was given great emphasis by Chilam Balam. The Katun 5 Ahau next arrived in 1594 according to the book on September 30. But the book speaks of the Indians being oppressed by the white people after 1594 so that the coming of a Great Prophet must be considered to occur at the next turn of the Katun Wheel, which would mean in another 256 years or late in 1850 A.D. The twelfth tun would appear in part of both 1862 and 1863, which would be the date of the coming of a Great Prophet "in benign holiness". To clinch this prophecy Chilam Balam gives another sign by which the coming of One or more who will unite the world shall be known. Thus he says:
"Would that he might return (to) the west, uniting with us in commiseration over our present unhappy plight! This is the fulfillment of the prophecies of Katun 5 Ahau: the pottery jars shall be shattered into dust, when Run 19 arrives! At that time there will be imprisonment among the lords, when the prophecies have come true. There will be vigils in the overburdened katun. So be it."ons of the sons of the Itza tell us the days of the prophecies and the days of the tun? How can we celebrate the rites of Lord 5 Ahau in the twelfth tun, when he comes in benign holiness. . . in Katun 5 Ahau, in the twelfth tun?"

So you can see just how god damn fuckin' WRONG you are!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Thread =

[Image: necromancer.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
29-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Plus....
(29-12-2014 12:19 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  If you are only one step away from being a complete moron, then you accept the idea that cars can speed up or slow down, because your eyes told you so as you observed the cars in motion.

[Image: kq5ahw.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
29-12-2014, 01:32 PM
(29-12-2014 02:53 AM)Frank! Wrote:  Hi all,
I ended up here because I was trying to chase down some more info about Ivan Panin,s work.
I checked out the links given in an early post and was almost satisfied until I found that one example on ELS codes used a skip value of thousands ....
Now I understand that if you torture the data enough it will confess to anything! - (I believe that skip intervals are usually limited to +|- 100)

I suppose my question is "where can I find more in depth followup of this stuff?" (Panin and bible codes in general)

For something as hot an issue as 'being able to PROVE the bible' I would have expected to find more - not that I,m very competent on searching the web.

I know this is an old thread, but I,m hoping someone is listening and can steer me right .....

Thanks,

Frank

What are you actually looking for? Bible codes are numerological bullshit, y'know.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2014, 01:55 PM
So many strains of insanity. No

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post