Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
SO FAR, SO GOOD.

You have each instantly jumped to a belief or disbelief as I had predicted.

THANK YOU for proving my point.

BLESS YOU.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2014, 02:23 PM
(29-12-2014 02:14 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  SO FAR, SO GOOD.

BLESS YOU.

I, however, predicted that you would predict this way before you predicted it.
Praise Chilam-Balam of the Itza-Maya, the only true God. BLESS YOU.Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-12-2014, 02:27 PM

BLESS YOU.

It seems you just jumped to a belief since you are actually wrong.

I have looked at the evidence and the mathematics and come to a rational understanding and conclusion.

You have proved nothing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2014, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 02:45 PM by TheInquisition.)

BLESS YOU.

I predict this will not convince you, but I post it anyway:

Hidden Messages and The Bible Code

I find it saves a lot of time to be informed of how a con finds their mark.

I would identify Panin as a shill.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
29-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Thanks folks,
Hey JesuisSean Ihad a quick look, but will have to reserve further investigation for a more leisurely time ....

Yes, Chas - I hand,t seen that one. It does a good job of showing how with a big enough field, and loose enough rules, you can play any game and find anything you want. What really interested me is that there are programs floating around that could make short work of testing any hypothesis (sp?).

Now I would like to see the "plants" thing ("all these that I give that are good for you to eat" ....) and the disciples names in Isaiah 22 (?) analyzed to see if there are any grounds for their being any more than coincidence ....

And thanks to Theinquisition - I have seen this before and some years ago I read both sides and concluded that it was a bit beyond my capabilities of analysis - and since neither side seemed prepared to give ground, I would just have to put it in the unresolved basket pending further information ....

Still seems to me that there should be more sensible information out there - after all in this age of number crunching the gold should be easily sifted from the dross ....
still looking,
frank
29-12-2014, 08:50 PM
(29-12-2014 08:15 PM)Frank! Wrote:  Thanks folks,
Hey JesuisSean Ihad a quick look, but will have to reserve further investigation for a more leisurely time ....

Yes, Chas - I hand,t seen that one. It does a good job of showing how with a big enough field, and loose enough rules, you can play any game and find anything you want. What really interested me is that there are programs floating around that could make short work of testing any hypothesis (sp?).

Now I would like to see the "plants" thing ("all these that I give that are good for you to eat" ....) and the disciples names in Isaiah 22 (?) analyzed to see if there are any grounds for their being any more than coincidence ....

And thanks to Theinquisition - I have seen this before and some years ago I read both sides and concluded that it was a bit beyond my capabilities of analysis - and since neither side seemed prepared to give ground, I would just have to put it in the unresolved basket pending further information ....

Still seems to me that there should be more sensible information out there - after all in this age of number crunching the gold should be easily sifted from the dross ....
still looking,
frank

Looking for what? There is no gold, just pyrite.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2014, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 06:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
One never sees any concurrent examination of any other parallel texts, and the "codes" in them. For example the very same sorts of "codes", (patterns) can be found in many other works of literature such as the plays of Shakespeare. The fact is, Hebrew was written right to left, with no breaks, at all, and the line numbers were totally dependent on the size of the velum or whatever the scribes used. Unless one can reliably reproduce EXACTLY what an "original" might have been, it's all just bunk.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2014, 09:22 AM
(29-12-2014 08:15 PM)Frank! Wrote:  Thanks folks,

still looking,
frank

The tl;dr version is that any text can be used with this coding and it will produce prophetic results. It's really just a trick of arbitrarily derived letter associations.

Another example of pattern-seeking primates, about as meaningful as seeing Jesus on toast.

Here's a pic of Jesus on cheese, or perhaps Cheezus?

[Image: jesus-cheese.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
30-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Re: RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(30-12-2014 09:22 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Here's a pic of Jesus on cheese, or perhaps Cheezus?

Cheezus Crust, that's good!
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
30-12-2014, 11:47 AM
(30-12-2014 09:22 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Here's a pic of Jesus on cheese, or perhaps Cheezus?

Looks more like Miss Piggy to me

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post