Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 03:15 PM by JesuisSean.)
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(29-12-2014 02:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 02:14 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  SO FAR, SO GOOD.

You have each instantly jumped to a belief or disbelief as I had predicted.

THANK YOU for proving my point.

BLESS YOU.

I predict this will not convince you, but I post it anyway:

Hidden Messages and The Bible Code

I find it saves a lot of time to be informed of how a con finds their mark.

I would identify Panin as a shill.

DURING WORLD WAR TWO, many different code languages were being used by spies to relay information back to their home country, etc.

But if only one code language existed, and it was used by all countries, then it would be a bit of a waste of time to have used it, since everyone would know of this one code language. However, that of course was not the case. Thus if one code language was cracked, it obviously did not suddenly mean that all other code languages had been cracked as well. Each code language is unique.

Thus if one code language was sloppy and useless, in no way could it mean that ALL other code languages are also sloppy and useless.

However, in the world of Bible Codes, close to 100% of folks say that if one code language is proven to be pure trash, then ALL possible code languages are also trash and thus they need not be investigated. In other words, according to this twisted form of logic, if one bad apple is found within the basket, then it is crystal clear that the rest of the apples within the basket are also bad.

Via this twisted form of logic, the code language that I have exposed, despite it being a different code language, it is ignored or rejected before even having been inspected.

Concerning Dave Thomas's( physicist ) words found at http://www.csicop.org/si/show/hidden_mes...ible_code/ , I have spoken to Dave and offered him $100,000 if he could prove that the code language that I have exposed is just trash.

He failed, as have all others.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2014, 03:21 PM
(30-12-2014 03:09 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 02:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I predict this will not convince you, but I post it anyway:

Hidden Messages and The Bible Code

I find it saves a lot of time to be informed of how a con finds their mark.

I would identify Panin as a shill.

DURING WORLD WAR TWO, many different code languages were being used by spies to relay information back to their home country, etc.

But if only one code language existed, and it was used by all countries, then it would be a bit of a waste of time to have used it, since everyone would know of this one code language. However, that of course was not the case. Thus if one code language was cracked, it obviously did not suddenly mean that all other code languages had been cracked as well. Each code language is unique.

Thus if one code language was sloppy and useless, in no way could it mean that ALL other code languages are also sloppy and useless.

However, in the world of Bible Codes, close to 100% of folks say that if one code language is proven to be pure trash, then ALL possible code languages are also trash and thus they need not be investigated. In other words, according to this twisted form of logic, if one bad apple is found within the basket, then it is crystal clear that the rest of the apples within the basket are also bad.

Via this twisted form of logic, the code language that I have exposed, despite it being a different code language, it is ignored or rejected before even having been inspected.

Concerning Dave Thomas's( physicist ) words found at http://www.csicop.org/si/show/hidden_mes...ible_code/ , I have spoken to Dave and offered him $100,000 if he could prove that the code language that I have exposed is just trash.

The bible was written by men for political purposes to control other men, they have no divine inspiration to glean anything but myths from.

If you really have $100,000, give it to some poor kids without food, don't spend it on trying to prove yourself right. No

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-12-2014, 03:37 PM
(30-12-2014 03:09 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  Concerning Dave Thomas's( physicist ) words found at http://www.csicop.org/si/show/hidden_mes...ible_code/ , I have spoken to Dave and offered him $100,000 if he could prove that the code language that I have exposed is just trash.

I’d like to see some proof of this. Did he write you a letter saying he was unable to prove your language trash? You know we’re a bunch of untrusting skeptics in here so we gotta see it to believe it mate.

While we’re on the subject could you also supply evidence of the $100,000 offer?

Looking forward to both.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-12-2014, 03:45 PM
So... God's up in heaven pounding daiquiris when he happens to look over the edge of his comfy cloud chair, seeing his people below all acting like monkeys and shit, and he's like - Idea - I'll spin up a couple of prophets, so they can write down the law on how to act like a human.

So what does he do? He hides his truth in code! Cause that makes perfect sense. Thumbsup

What really happens is that small, unimportant people construct an obvious methodology to "uncover hidden messages" and give themselves a greater sense of self importance.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-12-2014, 04:07 PM
(30-12-2014 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 03:09 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  Concerning Dave Thomas's( physicist ) words found at http://www.csicop.org/si/show/hidden_mes...ible_code/ , I have spoken to Dave and offered him $100,000 if he could prove that the code language that I have exposed is just trash.

I’d like to see some proof of this. Did he write you a letter saying he was unable to prove your language trash? You know we’re a bunch of untrusting skeptics in here so we gotta see it to believe it mate.

While we’re on the subject could you also supply evidence of the $100,000 offer?

Looking forward to both.

I like how this guy thinks he's got a secret code he's "exposing". People like this always think they know something special that no one else knows, it makes them feel superior to others. Seanthinkshesjesus thinks a lot of himself. Yuck.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-12-2014, 04:20 PM
(30-12-2014 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Looking forward to both.

Why don't you just ask Dave. Or perhaps you may not accept Dave's word either !

The $100,000 offer is noted at the website.
So long....got to move on.
30-12-2014, 04:28 PM
(30-12-2014 04:20 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’d like to see some proof of this. Did he write you a letter saying he was unable to prove your language trash? You know we’re a bunch of untrusting skeptics in here so we gotta see it to believe it mate.

Looking forward to both.

[Image: 74fd2149400e61d367b83b1cdb956a241d642f70...90a801.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-12-2014, 04:31 PM
(30-12-2014 04:20 PM)JesuisSean Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’d like to see some proof of this. Did he write you a letter saying he was unable to prove your language trash? You know we’re a bunch of untrusting skeptics in here so we gotta see it to believe it mate.

Looking forward to both.

This is fun, so many good memes...

[Image: b0297a6cb307b03cd59722849c481b05.jpg]

30-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Stop quoting the guy, you keep making him come back! Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2014, 04:48 PM
(30-12-2014 04:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  People like this always think they know something special that no one else knows, it makes them feel superior to others.

There seems to be an epidemic of this shit on TTA this month.
End times, no doubt. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post