Ivan Panin's "Proof".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Ivan Panin's "Proof".
(06-02-2013 05:36 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 03:04 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Well now I ask you to do the hard thing. Find another book in hebrew or greek and see if you get the same results.
Most christian sites make a point to say these patterns are not found in any other text. Then again, such sites are not exactly reservoirs of unbiased facts.
Well if their claims were true they'd show that the "codes" do not exist in other books.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 06:43 AM
(06-02-2013 07:47 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  We are far from the original point of the thread. It's my fault, certainly.
Ivan Panin, who formerly lectured on Atheism in Russia and was Harvard educated, converted and wrote about his Bible numerics. I found his claims extraordinary and overreaching even as a Christian.
I got my Masoretic text off my shelf, looked at the Hebrew in Genesis and followed Panin's steps on paper and on PC. There are extraordinary clusters of prime numbers and other things in Genesis, statistically into the trillions to one against. I hope people here will examine the question for themselves. Peace out.

There is source of info that you might be interested in.

Question : If the Bible was simply "man made material", then explain how God managed to place both proof of his existence, proof of Jesus Christ's existence, all within the Bible, and done so in such a clever encoded manner.

Go to http://www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2a.htm

Click on the flashing words "Watch / Listen", and the webpage will take you on a webpage tour of such proof.
23-04-2013, 08:02 AM
(23-04-2013 06:43 AM)JesuisSean Wrote:  Question : If the Bible was simply "man made material", then explain how God managed to place both proof of his existence, proof of Jesus Christ's existence, all within the Bible, and done so in such a clever encoded manner.

Click on the flashing words "Watch / Listen", and the webpage will take you on a webpage tour of such proof.
HuhHuh

If the Lord of the Rings trilogy was simply "man made material" then explain how Tolkein managed to place proof of the existence of Middle-Earth and that of Gandalf, Sauron, Bilbo, and Legolas all within those books.

Go to http://www.lotro.com and click on the "Play now" button to be shown the vast landscape that is Middle-Earth. (And when you get to Moria, resist the urge to tell those yelling dwarves "OH MY GOOOOOD, would you shut the %#$@ up?!?!?")

[Image: 2nulweg.jpg]
23-04-2013, 08:12 AM
(23-04-2013 06:43 AM)JesuisSean Wrote:  There is source of info that you might be interested in.

Question : If the Bible was simply "man made material", then explain how God managed to place both proof of his existence, proof of Jesus Christ's existence, all within the Bible, and done so in such a clever encoded manner.

Our quota for nutbags claiming to be prophets has been filled. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
23-04-2013, 08:19 AM
(23-04-2013 06:43 AM)JesuisSean Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 07:47 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  We are far from the original point of the thread. It's my fault, certainly.
Ivan Panin, who formerly lectured on Atheism in Russia and was Harvard educated, converted and wrote about his Bible numerics. I found his claims extraordinary and overreaching even as a Christian.
I got my Masoretic text off my shelf, looked at the Hebrew in Genesis and followed Panin's steps on paper and on PC. There are extraordinary clusters of prime numbers and other things in Genesis, statistically into the trillions to one against. I hope people here will examine the question for themselves. Peace out.

There is source of info that you might be interested in.

Such utter crap. Why did your god not just say it in plain language ? This is all randomly cooked up nonsense, and there is not one, I repeat NOT ONE Biblical scholar, in the entire world that buys into this absolute bullshit. Why did the author of this crap NOT anaylize ANY other book, and compare ? Not one. Anyone could do the SAME thing with ANY other set of books, including Shakespeare. It's absolute ignorant "oh the aliens must have done it" level shit. How pathetic. There is no "proof" of anything that you claim. Even *if* one "finds" things in a text, it's *proof* of nothing. You must have a REALLY weak *faith* if you NEED this shit to bolster yours,

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

02-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Try this page. It goes to the Nth degree on this stuff. Which book were you thinking is the Bible's equivalent in encoding?

"You... shall not... pass!" - Gandalf the Istari

http://www.palmoni.net/gematria.htm
02-05-2013, 09:28 AM
It's crap.
Let's see 10 other books "evaluated" as a comparison.
They never compare.
They can start with Shakespeare.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

02-05-2013, 12:32 PM
There have been other books compared. You are CORRECT. They never do compare with the scriptures. Thanks, BB.
02-05-2013, 01:21 PM
(02-05-2013 12:32 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  There have been other books compared. You are CORRECT. They never do compare with the scriptures. Thanks, BB.

No, this has been analyzed by mathematicians and done with other texts. They all show the same kinds of results.

The 'codes' are purely random statistical artifacts. There is no magic, folks, move along.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Ah the atheist/theist debate.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgnKwbu12PLbbo3TM6EDx...paNPGkMq9o]

Just an outsider looking inn.