JFK speech.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2012, 06:56 AM
JFK speech.
Quote:For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYfeYhQ9eU

Who do people think he is talking about???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: JFK speech.
(11-01-2012 06:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  
Quote:For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed

The Commies.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM
(11-01-2012 10:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 06:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  

The Commies.

More specifically, Godless Commies.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Communism was the first thing to spring to mind when reading that, It fits in with the level of paranoia about communism that was around at the time.
11-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Well im gonna stick my neck out and possibly face ridicule (i dont give a fuck) when I say that JFK knew about the fucked up power system in control of the Federal Reserve. Thats why he signed executive order 11110 basicly ending goverment borrowing at interest from the Fed........and I believe thats why he was killed.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
(11-01-2012 02:19 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well im gonna stick my neck out and possibly face ridicule (i dont give a fuck) when I say that JFK knew about the fucked up power system in control of the Federal Reserve. Thats why he signed executive order 11110 basicly ending goverment borrowing at interest from the Fed........and I believe thats why he was killed.

That executive order was about selling silver. How does that fit into your conspiracy theory?

11-01-2012, 03:10 PM
(11-01-2012 02:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 02:19 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well im gonna stick my neck out and possibly face ridicule (i dont give a fuck) when I say that JFK knew about the fucked up power system in control of the Federal Reserve. Thats why he signed executive order 11110 basicly ending goverment borrowing at interest from the Fed........and I believe thats why he was killed.

That executive order was about selling silver. How does that fit into your conspiracy theory?

Silver certificates were issued with real silver as collateral........If it took off properly it may of possibly bypassed the Feds tresuary notes.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-01-2012, 03:17 PM
(11-01-2012 03:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 02:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Silver certificates were issued with real silver as collateral........If it took off properly it may of possibly bypassed the Feds tresuary notes.

Silver certificates were around for years, long before JFK. Before that, gold was also collateral. You're going to have to make a better case than that.