JFK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 05:34 PM
JFK
What are your opinions on this?

Mine are: Oswald was an undercover agent pretending to be sympathetic to communists, he goes to Russia learns russian and even the Russians believed he was a spy.

He comes back to the U.S. and associates with anti-kennedy military types who are pissed about the failed invasion of Cuba. He is then used as a patsy and is set up to take the fall for the assassination, then he is killed so he can't talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: JFK
this/T͟His/

Pronoun:Used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced: "is this your bag?".

Adjective:Used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced: "don't listen to this guy".

Adverb:To the degree or extent indicated: "they can't handle a job this big".

Synonyms:
pronoun: it - that - this one - these
adverb: thus - so - that

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
03-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Money.

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
03-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Allen Dulles getting revenge on the Kennedys for refusing to re invade Cuba + Mafia pissed for loosing the Havana cassinos + military pissed that he told them to get the hell out of Viet-nam. (Oswald was a patsy). The guy who shot him knew something. He died too soon. The lights went out in Washington for an hour at 12:00. Too coincidental. The military team responsible for making sure the high rise windows were secure, and closed was called by someone INDSIDE the military the week before, and was told they were not needed. J Edgar Hoover hated the Kennedys, and was likely involved with Dulles in the planning and cover up. The night before, Johnson's secretary knew something was up. Conclusion : the government was changed, in front of their faces, and they bought the crap.
Nothing to be done now. What WAS your name before you got banned ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
03-11-2012, 05:54 PM
JFK
Elvis.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-11-2012, 05:55 PM
(03-11-2012 05:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Allen Dulles getting revenge on the Kennedys for refusing to re invade Cuba + Mafia pissed for loosing the Havana cassinos + military pissed that he told them to get the hell out of Viet-nam. (Oswald was a patsy). The guy who shot him knew something. He died too soon. The lights went out in Washington for an hour at 12:00. Too coincidental. The military team responsible for making sure the high rise windows were secure, and closed was called by someone INDSIDE the military the week before, and was told they were not needed. J Edgar Hoover hated the Kennedys, and was likely involved with Dulles in the planning and cover up. The night before, Johnson's secretary knew something was up. Conclusion : the government was changed, in front of their faces, and they bought the crap.
never been banned from here.
03-11-2012, 06:16 PM
(03-11-2012 05:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Allen Dulles getting revenge on the Kennedys for refusing to re invade Cuba + Mafia pissed for loosing the Havana cassinos + military pissed that he told them to get the hell out of Viet-nam. (Oswald was a patsy). The guy who shot him knew something. He died too soon. The lights went out in Washington for an hour at 12:00. Too coincidental. The military team responsible for making sure the high rise windows were secure, and closed was called by someone INDSIDE the military the week before, and was told they were not needed. J Edgar Hoover hated the Kennedys, and was likely involved with Dulles in the planning and cover up. The night before, Johnson's secretary knew something was up. Conclusion : the government was changed, in front of their faces, and they bought the crap.
and here I thought it was race relations related.
Mafia pissed because of Cuba makes a little more sense.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
03-11-2012, 06:20 PM
John Wilkes Boothe traveled in time and shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
JFK
(03-11-2012 06:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  John Wilkes Boothe traveled in time and shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

Is that true, Grassy Knoll?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-11-2012, 08:08 PM
(03-11-2012 07:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 06:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  John Wilkes Boothe traveled in time and shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

Is that true, Grassy Knoll?
Just as I stated, John Wilkes Boothe was on his shoulders, and then, ka-blamo! President juice everywhere! Which is not to be confused with President's Choice Juice which is made in Canada.
[Image: 2130_PC_100_p_Pure_Pressed_Pineapple_Jui...0x500).jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post