JW's paid a visit yesterday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2014, 08:32 PM
JW's paid a visit yesterday
Apparently some Jehovah's witnesses paid a visit yesterday. I found a flyer stuck in my gate. We have a very long dirt driveway and apparently the dogs must have frightened them so they didn't get out and come to the door. I'll have to be sure and give them a treat! I was working out in my shop and didn't know.

I made the mistake about 25 years ago of letting them in the door. What can I say I was "seeking" at the time. They invited me to their church or temple or whatever it is called. I've never been so creeped out in my life. What I witnessed was brainwashed people regurgitating what they have read in those pamphlets. The atmosphere was very cold and depressing. The elders or whatever were very domineering. They just read from the Watchtower magazine and then pointed and asked a question of one of the members and then the member just repeated what was said. It made my skin crawl.

Since then I have not given them the time of day. I've experimented with various ways of chasing them off. Their buildings in the area have no windows. Just a door on the front and then blank walls. Once I told them I don't talk to people who don't have windows. I told them if they got some windows I might talk to them.

Last time they came I flat out told them they needed to get off my property and to tell everyone at their weird windowless church that my land was off limits to them.
That was about 2 years ago.

If they come back again my plan is just to stare them in the eye and say nothing until they get uncomfortable and leave. We'll see if that works.

If they have kids with them I'm going to kneel down and tell them I'm sorry they were born into this cult and that it is OK to think for themselves and that I hope one day that they can escape.

Sooner or later they will stop coming I hope.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like true scotsman's post
21-08-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: JW's paid a visit yesterday
Answering the door/gate naked might help discourage them from coming back. Yes

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
21-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Very well-trained dogs.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
21-08-2014, 08:44 PM
(21-08-2014 08:41 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Answering the door/gate naked might help discourage them from coming back. Yes

I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy but thanks for the advice. That would definitely fall under cruel and unusual punishment.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
21-08-2014, 09:04 PM
(21-08-2014 08:44 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 08:41 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Answering the door/gate naked might help discourage them from coming back. Yes

I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy but thanks for the advice. That would definitely fall under cruel and unusual punishment.

You could do worse.

(Warning before clicking: the below images are technically safe for work but content is marginally sexually explicit.)

[Image: sp04052003.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
21-08-2014, 09:06 PM
I have a Jehovah's witnesses protection program. A gated drive and a no soliciting/trespassing sign.

don't believe everything you think
[+] 1 user Likes church_organ's post
22-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Ask them if they are a JW....when they say yes, tell them that you are in the JW protection program and are not allowed to speak to them.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-08-2014, 01:50 AM
  • "I have an appointment at the hospital for my weekly blood transfusion and I'm already running late."
  • Keep a few Satanic Bibles on hand. Give them one.
  • Look them straight in the eye. Don't say a thing.
  • Tell them you used to be a JW but you were excommunicated.
  • No matter what they say, respond with "Gimme a quarter."

Sapere aude
[+] 2 users Like f stop's post
22-08-2014, 02:54 AM
(22-08-2014 01:50 AM)f stop Wrote:  
  • "I have an appointment at the hospital for my weekly blood transfusion and I'm already running late."
  • Keep a few Satanic Bibles on hand. Give them one.
  • Look them straight in the eye. Don't say a thing.
  • Tell them you used to be a JW but you were excommunicated.
  • No matter what they say, respond with "Gimme a quarter."

I get most of those except number 1 and...gimme a quarter?

lol...WHAT?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-08-2014, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 06:32 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Just install one of these bad-boys on your door! Thumbsup

[Image: 95-jehovah-witness.jpg]

Also, has anyone else noticed they have the whitest fucking Jesus ever?

[Image: jehovahs-witnesses-are-christians.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post