JW sign language indoctrination.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
JW sign language indoctrination.
So, this is a site (I think app?) for deaf JW's to get indoctrinated. I find the titles of the speeches VERY telling Sad

How to keep separate from the world? Wow! And the very many sexual repression and submissive talks.

Here is the link to the JW site.

And here is a Youtube video someone put the don't masterbate (#22 on the JW site link of vids) to some R Kelly. I'd love to see the translation subtitles of this. Wow!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: JW sign language indoctrination.
Sorry, can not see it.
Its so stupid, my goverment protect me by blocking the contend.
Thank you, goverment.

No, sade but true, its a rights-issue, therefore i can't see the video.
But i saw the titles on his website, this is creasy stuff.
I mean, Head-covering, when and why! And its certainly a rule for the bad, bad and dirty woman. They are so dirty... and god loves clean people...
Upps... i just wank on the authoritis... but if the put me in jail, i am separate from the world.
Why is this so important to some people, that they shut down there brains, to listen to crap like "Gain the Victory Over Masturbation or The Bible’s View on Divorce and Separation.
I dont want to listen to even one of this.
It will damaged my bullshitometer by overload of BS.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
10-09-2012, 03:23 PM
(10-09-2012 12:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And here is a Youtube video someone put the don't masterbate (#22 on the JW site link of vids) to some R Kelly. I'd love to see the translation subtitles of this. Wow!

Is the sign-language for masturbating the same as in the speaking world?
10-09-2012, 04:15 PM
(10-09-2012 03:23 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  And here is a Youtube video someone put the don't masterbate (#22 on the JW site link of vids) to some R Kelly. I'd love to see the translation subtitles of this. Wow!

Is the sign-language for masturbating the same as in the speaking world?

I don't know, I think so? It appears so in the video, anyway. Well, the male one. I've never seen someone do the female version, but it looked pretty accurate, I got the point.

What I want to know is if sign language affects people the same way speak does. If it molds the brain in the same way speaking indoctrination does. A whisper and a shout are good for emphasis. How can emphasis be made in sign language to send shivers and 'feelings'? I imagine similar, but I'm not sure.

At a church I visited a couple times years ago, a lady (who wasn't deaf herself but signed) would stand at the front and interpret and 'dance' the sign language in praise. It was actually really beautiful. She would do this even if no one deaf was there, so I think it was just her way to express what she was feeling. I'd go back to that church just to watch her, it was mesmerizing. If it's mesmerizing to me, I bet it would be to someone who couldn't hear, maybe?
10-09-2012, 09:56 PM
There was one hard of hearing fella at the congregation I grew up with, but so far as I knew, he wasn't so bad off as that he needed sign language. However, a couple of the women from the congregation learned American Sign Language anyway, and every single meeting, they would stand in the front and sign everything the speaker said. I later asked why they were doing it, as the brother in question had never needed a signer before, and he'd been around there since longer than I had been alive. They told me, "Well, when we go out in service, if we ever meet a deaf person, then we'll be able to talk to them!" Well, alrightie, then... Dunno if they still do it, though. I moved away from there in late 2006. They didn't do it at the congregation in the new town I moved to, but it was a LOT smaller, too.

What's super funny about the topic if masturbation is that the elders will straight up admit that there is no Biblical foundation for their forbidding of it. There are no scriptures in which specifically condemn the act. One of the last talks I ever heard before walking away from religion entirely was about masturbation (as well as other "deviant sexual acts"), in fact. The speaker said, "We don't have any Biblical references to point to as far as why this practice should be expressly avoided, but we must assume that it is an unclean act, and that it offends Jehovah God." I wanted to face palm right there in the Kingdom Hall. The whole topic was ridiculous anyway. Aside from masturbation, they were talking about how offensive to Jehovah it was for even MARRIED people to engage in anything other than boring missionary position. No oral, no anal, no use of toys. None of that Satanic stuff, or no Paradise for you! Oh, it is torture trying not to laugh while sitting through an hour of that kind of crap!

Sometimes, you can find some hidden camera videos on YouTube with actual JW talks. Most of them are pretty mundane, but a few of them have been off the wall, like the sex talks.
[+] 1 user Likes SlipStitch's post
13-09-2012, 09:12 PM
R Kelly Vid got the cut.