Jack,Anti,Mystic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: Jack,Anti,Mystic
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if s/he/they would come back under a proxy. Trolls will be trolls. But then, there are lots of message boards to mess with and hopefully s/he/they will choose one of those.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-05-2012, 07:14 AM
(08-05-2012 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:21 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread but...... it just occurred to me that now I don't have anyone to argue with. I'll have to go back to proving KC wrong about everything.
Everyone needs a purpose. Big Grin

Bad thing is that KC hasn't been around much lately...you may be arguing with yourself.
I know. It makes me a sad panda.

Between work, my daughter coming soon, my son, my wife, and tutoring... I just can't post that much Sad

[Image: vjp09.gif]
09-05-2012, 07:18 AM
No excuses, KC.

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-05-2012, 07:23 AM
(09-05-2012 07:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Everyone needs a purpose. Big Grin

Bad thing is that KC hasn't been around much lately...you may be arguing with yourself.
I know. It makes me a sad panda.

Between work, my daughter coming soon, my son, my wife, and tutoring... I just can't post that much Sad
Holy shit! You've got 50 rep. That's crazy! Gotta be a record... oh wait it is... Well played bro, well played.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Turns out that it was actually 3 brothers who share a laptop... Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
09-05-2012, 08:52 AM
(09-05-2012 08:45 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Turns out that it was actually 3 brothers who share a laptop... Tongue
They should all be sterilized. Big Grin

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-05-2012, 09:40 AM
A few years ago I was on a forum helping to deal with other issues and there was a poster there that we could see going completely off the rails. She claimed she was a teacher. Eventually her comments and such were so disturbing that some of the veteran members started looking around and found that she was copying and posting on other forums things that others of us has posted. She was altering our names just a bit and basically taking on our personas.

She was contacted by the board leader and warned but it kept on. After banning she reappeared, over and over again. We could tell almost immediately because for a teacher (if that was really the case) she couldn't spell worth a crap.

Then she would come on and taunt the administrators as to how she would keep changing her IP and would do whatever she had to do to crash the whole board.

Unfortunately, things got so bad that the forum went from a place of great support to an absolute mess...I posted less and less and had deleted many of my entries so they couldn't be pasted elsewhere. Then I just lurked a while and finally gave it up completely.

Some people need a damn hobby.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-05-2012, 09:55 AM
More importantly, was she going off the rails... of a crazy train?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
09-05-2012, 09:56 AM
^^Precisely!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-05-2012, 09:56 AM
That is insane...

(09-05-2012 09:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Some people need a damn hobby.

Seriously, the dedication some people have is beyond me. Who has the time for that shit? Or the desire to do it in the first place?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]