Jack,Anti,Mystic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Jack,Anti,Mystic
So, people are strange creatures.

As of earlier today, forum member GermanyT had an issue with another member. Jackashflash.
His issue doesn't currently matter, as the reason is not the reason for the following events, only the catalyst.

Because of his issue, it caused the forum team to look deeper into Jackashflash. He wasn't the only one to have issue with this particular user, but timing is everything.

Upon further investigation it was found out that three users shared the same IP address, which in and of itself is not that surprising. There was more. I had earlier in the day sent a PM to the three users asking for more information, but now it seems that it will no longer be required.

The three user names have all been banned. Permanently.

Sock puppetry is not allowed.

That being said, I'm sure many other users will be comforted to know of their departure for other reasons.
I hope you all have a good night. And I'd like to thank the forum team once again for being awesome. You guys are so cute. You're like a box of kittens.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like lucradis's post
08-05-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Jack,Anti,Mystic
prrrrrr.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Debzilla's post
08-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks all on the team...I am sure things will be more pleasant here overall now.

My heroes!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread but...... it just occurred to me that now I don't have anyone to argue with. I'll have to go back to proving KC wrong about everything.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 8 users Like germanyt's post
08-05-2012, 09:34 PM
(08-05-2012 09:21 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread but...... it just occurred to me that now I don't have anyone to argue with. I'll have to go back to proving KC wrong about everything.
Everyone needs a purpose. Big Grin

Bad thing is that KC hasn't been around much lately...you may be arguing with yourself.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2012, 09:40 PM
(08-05-2012 07:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So, people are strange creatures.

As of earlier today, forum member GermanyT had an issue with another member. Jackashflash.
His issue doesn't currently matter, as the reason is not the reason for the following events, only the catalyst.

Because of his issue, it caused the forum team to look deeper into Jackashflash. He wasn't the only one to have issue with this particular user, but timing is everything.

Upon further investigation it was found out that three users shared the same IP address, which in and of itself is not that surprising. There was more. I had earlier in the day sent a PM to the three users asking for more information, but now it seems that it will no longer be required.

The three user names have all been banned. Permanently.

Sock puppetry is not allowed.

That being said, I'm sure many other users will be comforted to know of their departure for other reasons.
I hope you all have a good night. And I'd like to thank the forum team once again for being awesome. You guys are so cute. You're like a box of kittens.
Triple tag teaming...Wow! And I though I had troubles managing one at a time! Dodgy

"Science without religion is lame.
Religion without science is blind"_ Einstein.
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
08-05-2012, 09:45 PM
(08-05-2012 07:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Sock puppetry is not allowed.

Sock puppets worldwide are planning a vigil. Wink

[Image: sockpuppet.jpg]

This is not my signature.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-05-2012, 01:55 AM
(08-05-2012 09:21 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread but...... it just occurred to me that now I don't have anyone to argue with. I'll have to go back to proving KC wrong about everything.
I'll argue your conservative capitalist corporatist dogmas if you want Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Don't be a sad panda, you can always argue with me about USA, Iraq, Iran, Israel, republicans, democrats, war, war reasons, cars, car industry, conspiracies, governments, drugs... I won't go away as easy as these 3 did.

Cool

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-05-2012, 06:37 AM
(08-05-2012 07:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I hope you all have a good night. And I'd like to thank the forum team once again for being awesome. You guys are so cute. You're like a box of kittens.
[Image: oh-stop-it-you.png]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post