Jack,Anti,Mystic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Jack,Anti,Mystic
[Image: i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I think this is appropriate:

[Image: Lo2qn.png]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
09-05-2012, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 12:46 PM by kim.)
Quote:Seriously, the dedication some people have is beyond me. Who has the time for that shit? Or the desire to do it in the first place?

I don't think dedication would be the word I would use... more like obsession. And obsession rules desire.

Shit like that will eventually get you on no-fly lists. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-05-2012, 12:44 PM
While I don't condone that kind of behavior I have to concede that everyone has fucked up interests.

I like to spend the time I do listening to music, creating movies in my head. Odd, yes, but I like it. Erxomai watches the muppets completely nude with his blinds open at least once a day. Odd, yes, but he likes it.

To each his own.

But while everyone always has a choice, there are always consequences to every choice.

Like with Erx and his restraining orders. Or KC and his google eyes.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
09-05-2012, 12:50 PM
I had no idea I had so much in common with Erxomai. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
09-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Fuck.

Now my new obsession is picturing erx and Kim watching the muppets nude.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-05-2012, 01:18 PM
(09-05-2012 07:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Everyone needs a purpose. Big Grin

Bad thing is that KC hasn't been around much lately...you may be arguing with yourself.
I know. It makes me a sad panda.

Between work, my daughter coming soon, my son, my wife, and tutoring... I just can't post that much Sad
Yea son! Don't dawg us like dat homie! I haz son, a daughter coming any day now, and a 40hr a week job (which I will neither confirm nor deny posting during), and a snowboard reviewing hobby... I still post regularly.

Man up FOO!

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like NoahsFarce's post
09-05-2012, 01:26 PM
(09-05-2012 01:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fuck.

Excellent choice, that'll go nicely with a quality French Bordeaux. May I interest you also in a pathomania on the side? This moral insanity will compliment your new obsession fantastically and ensure you enjoy your choice to the fullest.

[Image: Maitre_D-773222.jpg]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like kineo's post
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 05:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2012 12:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Erxomai watches the muppets completely nude with his blinds open at least once a day.

Think I'm gonna have to try that now. No

(09-05-2012 08:52 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 08:45 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Turns out that it was actually 3 brothers who share a laptop... Tongue
They should all be sterilized. Big Grin

I still don't understand how they got under your skin like that, Tim? I mean I'm every bit as much a vulgar hairless talking monkey as the next and I wasn't able to evoke such a response. ... I think I might be jealous. Blush

Point me to the posts that were your tipping point so I can better understand, Brother.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
09-05-2012, 05:41 PM
(09-05-2012 01:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fuck.

I'm up for it if Kim is...

Hm...poor choice of wording?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My