Jack,Anti,Mystic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Jack,Anti,Mystic
(09-05-2012 05:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 01:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fuck.

Now my new obsession is picturing erx and Kim watching the muppets nude.
I'm up for it if Kim is...

Hm...poor choice of wording?
Hmm... here, have some musical accompaniment.

[Image: 0jgbQ.gif]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
09-05-2012, 06:29 PM
(09-05-2012 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 12:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Erxomai watches the muppets completely nude with his blinds open at least once a day.

Think I'm gonna have to try that now. No

(09-05-2012 08:52 AM)germanyt Wrote:  They should all be sterilized. Big Grin

I still don't understand how they got under your skin like that, Tim? I mean I'm every bit as much a vulgar hairless talking monkey as the next and I wasn't able to evoke such a response. ... I think I might be jealous. Blush

Point me to the posts that were your tipping point so I can better understand, Brother.
The straw was when I went to 3 of my threads in a row and found that this asshole had once again derailed with his stupidity. I had been tolerating his trolling for a while.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 06:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2012 06:29 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think I'm gonna have to try that now. No

I still don't understand how they got under your skin like that, Tim? I mean I'm every bit as much a vulgar hairless talking monkey as the next and I wasn't able to evoke such a response. ... I think I might be jealous. Blush

Point me to the posts that were your tipping point so I can better understand, Brother.
The straw was when I went to 3 of my threads in a row and found that this asshole had once again derailed with his stupidity. I had been tolerating his trolling for a while.

That should've clued you in Brother to what you were dealing with. Dude was just trying to see what it takes to get your panties in a bunch. ... Girly never lets his panties get in a bunch. As long as I remember to change them when they start to itch it ain't a problem. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
09-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Timely...this commercial came on tv when I was changing my clothes...decided to leave them off...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post