Jack Chick Dead at 92

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Jack Chick Dead at 92
(24-10-2016 07:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I thought he was already dead.

Apparently he was..... from the neck up. Big Grin

I've never heard of this guy, but from all reports he was a total arsewipe. May he rot in hell [sic].

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 12:22 PM
From an artist stand point, he's been doing something he loved since the 50's. Yeah it was hate mongering. Yeah it came from a twisted world view. But he had an audience, and they ate that shit up like ice cream on a hot day. So he knew his market.

[Image: 225px-Chick_Tract.JPG]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-10-2016, 01:04 PM
(25-10-2016 10:58 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 08:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Edit: Well crap, somehow I missed Robbypants thread, sorry man.

And I missed this thread, as well. Tongue

Ditto Tongue First reaction was "Wait, why is the thread in World News now?"

In honor of Jack, watching Bible Reloaded's new reading of a tract, "The Trick".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-10-2016, 08:29 PM

Can't say that we will miss the hate monger, I expect his "publications" to keep up with his life's work.

Jack P. Chick was a hate monger. He hated everything that wasn't his brand of Christianity. He hated music, Millennials, Catholics, Atheists, Science, History, Board Games, and every thing else you could think of. Everything that makes us who we are and what we like he hated.

Good Riddance.

Rational Wiki.

Quote:Jack T. Chick died on October 23, 2016, at the age of 92 and is now burning in hell due to the hateful bile he preached in the name of God and Jesus no longer exists, therefore doesn't know there's no maker to meet. [37] His death was announced on the Chick Publications twitter account.[38] The coincidence of Chick's death being so close to Hallowe'en will not be lost. In a Facebook posting, David W. Daniels, an author whose work has been printed by Chick Publications, stated, "Our promise to you -- Nothing changes: The Method, The Vision, The Purpose". In short, we can expect to see more of the hysteria of Chick's older works to be coming in the future.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
26-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Holy crap I just watched that. Poor Hugo & Jake, for even having to deal with that awfulness.

"A Glimpse Inside the Mind of a Fundamentalist". *shudder*

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
30-10-2016, 07:12 PM
(26-10-2016 10:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Holy crap I just watched that. Poor Hugo & Jake, for even having to deal with that awfulness.

"A Glimpse Inside the Mind of a Fundamentalist". *shudder*

I think it says a lot that it's literally his only tract that isn't available on the website any longer...also wtf. "I know you've been raping your daughter, you pimped her out and that guy gave her Herpes, but since you just accepted Jesus, we're cool, I won't go to the cops." And wife being all, "Yeah I totes physically abused her too, but now I have Jesus, so it's cool."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user