Jade Helm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Jade Helm
(16-07-2015 05:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  The misinformation about taking over Texas was intentionally leaked by the C.I.A..

By order of the Jews.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-07-2015, 06:04 PM
(16-07-2015 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 05:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  The misinformation about taking over Texas was intentionally leaked by the C.I.A..

By order of the Jews.

As usual. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
16-07-2015, 06:08 PM

By order of the Jews.

You make an unorthodox argument. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-07-2015, 06:11 PM
(15-07-2015 09:26 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  According to fox news jade helm a military training exercise is a plot to invade Texas and impose sharia law or whatever. Thoughts? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/...-campaign/

This can't be kosher.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 07:59 PM

By order of the Jews.

Oy vey!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-07-2015, 08:33 PM

By order of the Jews.

God damnit, DLJ.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Why is it named Jade Helm 15?

I have read dubious reports saying that J.A.D.E stands for "Joint assistance for deployment and execution" and H.E.L.M stands for "Homeland eradication of local militants"

Personally, on a much wider basis I think "faith" is deteriorating over the whole spectrum and I think that governments around the world are well aware of this. I have stated before my beliefs that there wont be and isnt any real economic recovery. Not for you and me anyway and they are well aware of this, they know the scale of the debt is not sustainable and the thing that holds fiat together, faith, like I said is eroding away. So they are probably running drills for the reasons they state, sure I believe that. But also on the flip side I think they are possibly using it to gather other intelligence that they wont be making public. Its just a claim and a theory of mine, I have nothing to back it up apart from my bias of believeing that governments dont serve the common people, sure it regulates and legislates, but its not really for our benefit.

So anyway.... what does Jade helm stand for again?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-07-2015, 08:42 AM
(17-07-2015 07:02 AM)bemore Wrote:  Why is it named Jade Helm 15?

I have read dubious reports saying that J.A.D.E stands for "Joint assistance for deployment and execution" and H.E.L.M stands for "Homeland eradication of local militants"

Personally, on a much wider basis I think "faith" is deteriorating over the whole spectrum and I think that governments around the world are well aware of this. I have stated before my beliefs that there wont be and isnt any real economic recovery. Not for you and me anyway and they are well aware of this, they know the scale of the debt is not sustainable and the thing that holds fiat together, faith, like I said is eroding away. So they are probably running drills for the reasons they state, sure I believe that. But also on the flip side I think they are possibly using it to gather other intelligence that they wont be making public. Its just a claim and a theory of mine, I have nothing to back it up apart from my bias of believeing that governments dont serve the common people, sure it regulates and legislates, but its not really for our benefit.

So anyway.... what does Jade helm stand for again?

Operation Jade Helm stands for about as much as Operation Slipper did.

That is to say, probably nothing at all; it's just a operational name to distinguish it from ongoing operations elsewhere.

Plus, military folk like to have names like that. I mean, who is going to call their Op; Operation: Ready Combat Units For Potential Middle East Redeployment Via Live Training Simulations In Desertous Regions Of USA Home Territory For The Sake Of Cost And Logistical Ease?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-07-2015, 10:08 AM
(17-07-2015 08:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Plus, military folk like to have names like that. I mean, who is going to call their Op; Operation: Ready Combat Units For Potential Middle East Redeployment Via Live Training Simulations In Desertous Regions Of USA Home Territory For The Sake Of Cost And Logistical Ease?

RCUFPMERVLTSIDROUHTFTSOCALE is fucking hard to pronounce!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Hang on a second.

Our military is comprised of heroes on a godly mission and now they are out to take us over and place us in camps?

I'm so confused. Someone please make sense of this for me. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume