Jade Helm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Jade Helm
(20-11-2015 01:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Sadly, Texas is still Texas. Controlled by assholes.

and inhabited by bigots, idiots, fracking companies, republicans, sheep, goat and the very rare species of people with common sense

you forgot necrophiliacs with bestiality tendencies.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Jade Helm? Da fuq? I'm stuck with an Amethyst Helm. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Why did this thread jump back to life all of a sudden?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-11-2015, 11:28 PM
I spend 5 months a year in Texas, the rest of the year in Florida. I prefer Texas over any place I've lived, and will be permanently moving to the Dallas area in June since my wifes employer will be finally be opening a location there. Looking at Plano or Richardson, or even Irving. I don't see the hate for Texas. I definitely haven't seen the racism people here are talking about. Most people get along great there. The high number of Christians is annoying at times, but they're mostly good people.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-11-2015, 11:31 PM
(20-11-2015 11:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Why did this thread jump back to life all of a sudden?

Because we must be ever vigilant for the day that dere 'Boma's gonna come fer our gunz!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
21-11-2015, 02:10 AM
(20-11-2015 11:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 01:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  and inhabited by bigots, idiots, fracking companies, republicans, sheep, goat and the very rare species of people with common sense

Goddamnit, you promised not to tell. Asshole.

By the way, when are you planning to kick the bucket?
21-11-2015, 02:11 AM
(20-11-2015 11:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I spend 5 months a year in Texas, the rest of the year in Florida. I prefer Texas over any place I've lived, and will be permanently moving to the Dallas area in June since my wifes employer will be finally be opening a location there. Looking at Plano or Richardson, or even Irving. I don't see the hate for Texas. I definitely haven't seen the racism people here are talking about. Most people get along great there. The high number of Christians is annoying at times, but they're mostly good people.

Shhhhhh .... they have a stereotype to uphold ....
21-11-2015, 08:44 AM
(20-11-2015 11:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 01:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  and inhabited by bigots, idiots, fracking companies, republicans, sheep, goat and the very rare species of people with common sense

I'm pretty sure those are refugees from Arkansas and Louisiana. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2015, 08:46 AM
(20-11-2015 11:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Jade Helm? Da fuq? I'm stuck with an Amethyst Helm. Weeping

Here, let me enchant that for you.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.